Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Project X (hrt)

You can get Oestrogel easily enough in the UK, look on places like Vinted, Facebook Marketplace, eBay etc, it's there.

Hi Lisa, Thanks, the only issue is that presumably it wont be as effective as full on E?
I'm considering the Biovea Estriol cream which has good reviews but again wont be as effective, but will have a look at Oestrogel Smile

It IS full on E, it's what is prescribed to both post menopausal cis women, and also to transgender women on the NHS

Hi Lisa, didn't realise that, many thanks.

Looking great, Lotus! 

And, as always, thank you for all this info dump.  I’ll have to pour some tea and do some back reading!  

I’m looking into this but protein intake seems like a rather large aspect for growth.  A topic that sometimes is over looked.  I’ve usually skinny as hell my entire life but I started eating more protein, I put on a few more lbs,  which has led to quicker, more substantial boob growth than before.  Or maybe I’m just getting fat. Big Grin

Hi BN, I decided to add some pictures showing the noogleberry nipple pump. Depending on what your nipple enlargement goals are, this nipple enlargement tool works real good. As you can see the results here, it does produce lactation. I use other devices for nipple enlargement too. I find using personal lubricant (like found in stores) keeps nipples from developing blisters... Or try nipple cream, like lanolin. 
https://www.noogleberry.com/collections/...ent-system

The other device's I use are listed below, Imo there effective and don't break the bank. The penis enlargement device helps prevent penis atrophy… Additionally, I find it helps with getting an erection, which ain't easy having had an Orchiectomy.  Smile

I didn't use domperidone or other products to induce lactation. BO, from its versatile range of promoting hormones to protein production works better than other products out there imo… and stimulating the pituitary gland is one way to promote lactation. I did a trial of BO recently, I can report my hips and nipples were on fire for the first week or two.  Smile Hug

[Image: AD_4nXdBfI-5vS5Mg48NHaTCN5ncyddih1F1-meX...phxH60ns-w][Image: AD_4nXdV7e2d4vVx77NcZe2QdTLJOtoZ8KYMXOYA...phxH60ns-w][Image: AD_4nXd7h6T47hjBhZN_y4E3nkCnUcgsB3y3cG9w...phxH60ns-w]

[Image: AD_4nXdokDp9zWkXIkc6g6vcIzAEi-OCnhvEh8FQ...phxH60ns-w][Image: AD_4nXcB5hT0ZcTIn_OEGdLjiakdY3_kZ9U4fbUS...phxH60ns-w][Image: AD_4nXdlBCM2zJIb3VrpX0k-dToDc7Gn3O99asHB...phxH60ns-w]
[Image: AD_4nXe8NGQ0MoixmQkMEPEewGITHPeYdY9dYWuy...phxH60ns-w][Image: AD_4nXeMID0TC8KbywvDHfsHa4SJVxaZdKU0g8MZ...phxH60ns-w]
[Image: AD_4nXc4swF-xKc_xyGeglDWYc6rSdhk99uPOpNP...phxH60ns-w]

Wow Lotus this is absolutely impressive!
I didn't see noogleberry mentioned in quite a long while, i remember it was used for overall size growth but not much for specific nipple growth and penis enlargement.
I think the pictures speak already enough by themselves, 17mm is huge just for the nipple, and it is so long, i wonder how you manage not to brush it against objects xD . Are they sensitive?
Thank you also for the links and amazon pages, i doubt i could ever afford with money or privacy but dreaming costs nothing haha

I hope you are well lotus. I'm happy to see that you're still doing what you do and not letting life and health get in the way of the things you're passionate about. 

Thank you for the very informative information on using the pumps. I'm sure it will def coming In handy in the future.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)