Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Project X (hrt)

(24-08-2024, 11:51 AM)SweetO Wrote:  Lotus, never forget you have a fandom here LOL! Big Grin we love you so much  Heart please update us whenever you can

PS: I made a little mistake not following your guidelines with DHEA. At first I only used it during follicular phase with Estrogen and olive oil. I had growing pains during the follicular phase but nothing else. It took me 1 month to realise you said DHEA along with PC  Tongue . So I use a bit with E during my follicular phase and then after ovulation, only 9 days with PC (to have my period). THE FEELING IS SO DIFFERENT, omg Rolleyes   !!! Also I feel like my boob meat is getting denser I don't know if that makes sense.

Aww, thank you Sweets, I can believe it. The combination of PC and DHEA is unmistakable. Meaning the glandular cell growth increases breast growth as I laid out in my Topical Cream Protocol. Adding PC with E2 builds tissue faster an sooner. Though I recommend rotating PC/PROGESTERONE every other day while using estrogel with DHEA in-between.
Good luck.  Heart

(02-09-2024, 06:23 AM)Jessi Wrote:  Many good thoughts your way, and thank you for everything you do here!  Don't think anyone can be put out if you don't feel up to the forums at times, but it's clear you're fretted over and missed when you are absent.  Get well!

Thank you Jessi ?

(07-09-2024, 05:26 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  As there was recent talk about the topical protocol and how there's ton of misinformation being posted and people being still clueless no matter how many times the actually good information has been put out there, I just posted to my thread about how I'm doing it right now and I even separated the core ideas which have been put out by Lotus in this thread and explained many times over. I want to pull attention here, this thread is massive gargantuan job to dig through, but there's so much good information, just go and read and be patient and you'll find it all. Interpreting the science jargon can be quite exhausting. I have had to search for terms and words to understand a lot of it, but that effort hasn't been wasted, quite the opposite, I've learned so much things that I never dreamed to learn...

I have become more knowledgeable on hormone functions than many endocrinologists ever will. And that's thanks to Lotus with her resourcefulness and effort to put all this information out here and link to studies and explain everything. She's been one of the biggest enablers of my transition by sharing information. There's no way I could be at this situation doing almost everything DIY style on my own without BN forum and all the fantastic stuff information here. Its helped me to find the right people and dive into the endocrinology rabbit hole in the best possible way.

I want to voice my appreciation for Lotus for countless hours posting all this stuff, its priceless.  Hug Heart

Thank you Lara, for the beautiful comments, I'm humbled  Hug

(07-09-2024, 11:47 PM)Eloise Wrote:  Lotus, amazing stuff!! One of the studies you quoted said: “antiandrogenic effects with the appearance of feminizing characteristics in men, especially with large doses.” So, naturally, what constitutes a ‘large dose’??  

Glad to see you posting.  Hope you are feeling better.  Hug Kiss 

Apologizes E, what post did you find this statement?  Shy

I'm so sorry for your health battle, its so unfair and horrible that you have to deal with it.  Sad At least you're really keeping up positive thoughts and posts lately, that's awesome. No time to get depressed but to soldier on when life goes rough. Hug

Thanks for posting all info about the topical protocol, I'm going to save all that to my notes. I noticed you mention that cycling progesterone might not be a good idea and suggested to take it every other day? What is this idea based on? Other than obvious stable levels being a good idea in general. 

I'm curious, because I've just done third 15/15 day cycle on progesterone and I have only noticed a very positive change since I started this. The only reason is to be able to afford some prog and this I can manage, but would you suggest every other day being a better method? I've been doing fine even when I'm not on progesterone from capsules, but then again, I've had progesterone cream on topical program daily and I'm on BO which might contain quite a lot of progesterone itself, and then there's Vitex which is supposed to help with progesterone levels. I wonder if this is cancelling out what ever negatives 15/15 cycle might have?

(11-09-2024, 07:08 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi ... my CML (chronic myeloid leukemia) went from 32% in april to 94%. The test is called the BCR-ABL1, it checks (usually) 500 blood cells and gives a percentage of cancer cells. In my latest test (in August) 94% of my cells tested were cancer cells. That's up from 32% in April of this year and 84% when I was first diagnosed. When I first tested positive for leukemia my blood cells were 84%, and I was a mess. Now, lol… I'm worse.

So, if you don't hear from me for a period of time means I'm dealing with unrelenting pain and migraines. Apologies in advance. 

You've had to deal with gatekeepers for the last several years, and I'm sorry that they're still frustrating you now. I pray that Sommer comes through for you and those new options work in your favor.

I saw this video recently from Dr. Berg where he said ....

"Riboflavin (vitamin B2) deficiency is the vitamin deficiency often involved with migraines. If you have a genetic problem in your mitochondria, you may need more vitamin B2. Vitamin B2 helps allow oxygen to work through the mitochondria.

Try taking 400 mg of vitamin B2 to help prevent migraines. If you want to know how to get rid of a migraine if you already have one, try taking 100 mg of vitamin B2 every hour until your migraine symptoms are gone—but don't exceed 400 mg per day.

Sodium deficiencies can also cause migraines. Consuming more sea salt can help. If vitamin B2 doesn’t provide migraine relief, you can also try ginger or turmeric.

I pray that you find relief soon.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UerbdBzb_6Y

Also, I hope today is filled with joy for you!

Heart

(11-09-2024, 07:21 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Thank you Jessi ?

My apologies, just meant that you're relied on here but folks will understand that you have to take care of you, but you will be missed if you have to take some 'you' time.

I thought I saw mention of leukemia- been touched by that in my family, they were able to knock it out with some sort of gene therapy that in application and side effects was rather reminiscent of chemo, but it wasn't chemo. It was rough on them but it did the trick. Don't remember what variety of leukemia, whatever it was it was rarer and considered aggressive. 

Many good thoughts for improved health!

Hi Lotus

I am sorry to hear that you are struggling, keep your chin up and keep fighting

All my love to you
Ian
Hug Kiss Heart

I found that in an earlier post #4939.  But don’t worry about it!  Please just focus on you.  I was thinking of you today and will keep you in my thoughts!  Hug

(11-09-2024, 07:21 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Thank you Jessi ?

Hi Jessi, I put a smiley face next to your name, not a question mark. Apologies for any confusion that "?" may have caused.  Hug

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)