Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Male wanting feminine skin

(14-01-2018, 08:46 AM)Katie Wrote:  That`s going to be a tall order with just oral administration only! I think you`ll get more milage of a good good skin care routine and topical treatments with a much lower risk of Other feminisation. getting a good body moisturiser after a bath and shower will be really helpful, avoid harsh soaps and detergents, and Keep Hydrated!!! you need several litres a day of water everyday and keep away from excess sunlight, alcohol and Defo do NOT smoke! a daily vitamin A, E and C combo will help too.
Thank you Katie, I agree with and appreciate all your comments - Perhaps though in my initial post I should have emphasised that although I’m having laser treatment (had four so far) it is becoming clear that without some form of hormone treatment my testosterone is going to fight back as it becoming difficult to clear my skin of hair follicles esp on my legs and buttocks, to put it crudely, currently it looks like a plucked chicken  Sad so it seems I need to work in tandom with some form of oral treatment to reduce the follicles  -  I feel I’ve started a journey that will be fraught with problems but am very determined to see it though, and the more I discuss this openly the more I feel I need to do this, after all life is hard at the best of times for most of us, so achieving these goals (or close to it) would for me be such a relief and hopefully continue to make me a happier more contented person.
Your suggestions are without doubt very valid and I’ll definitely need to incorporate these into my daily life to maintain and nourish this new feminine skin that I hope to achieve  Rolleyes Thanks again Katie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Messages In This Thread
Male wanting feminine skin - by Martyn - 13-01-2018, 08:52 PM
RE: Male wanting feminine skin - by Stevenator. - 13-01-2018, 11:50 PM
RE: Male wanting feminine skin - by Martyn - 14-01-2018, 12:59 AM
RE: Male wanting feminine skin - by catbeginner - 14-01-2018, 03:27 AM
RE: Male wanting feminine skin - by Martyn - 14-01-2018, 12:10 PM
RE: Male wanting feminine skin - by Katie - 14-01-2018, 08:46 AM
RE: Male wanting feminine skin - by Martyn - 14-01-2018, 11:54 AM
RE: Male wanting feminine skin - by PleasantlyFascinated - 14-01-2018, 09:19 PM
RE: Male wanting feminine skin - by Martyn - 14-01-2018, 09:31 PM