Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta

I spent the whole afternoon going through my wardrobe figuring out which outfits to wear at SCC. I managed to accumulate a fairly sizable number of clothing items just in the past 6 months or so, some purchased and others DW hand-me-downs. Some stuff I've never even worn before. I thoroughly enjoyed the amateur modeling experience..Tongue

I purchased some equipment to supplement that deprived section of my body that refuses to become more feminine. Yep, hip and butt pads. Wow! They really make a difference in how clothes fit and how I look in them. If you have a stove pipe figure like me, you'll be amazed at what the pads will do for you.....instant woman...giggle. My wife gets such a kick out of me oohing and aahing over my fake hips. She wishes she could donate from her personal storehouse...lol.

Anyway, it looks like I'm set for a week in Atlanta. I'm staying an extra night to meet my sister who is flying up from Florida just to give her new sister a hug. I guess she had some FF miles to burn...tee hee. She's very excited to see Clara and connect with her. What a sister!

'Girls Night Out' tomorrow and I can't decide what to wear....OMG, now I understand!

Clara Smile

Flying pretty.
Leave the under wire bra in the suitcase.
Do not wear any body lotion with glitter!!!
The same goes for under garments and nylons with extra bling save the sparkle for later.
The likely hood of getting the wand treatment anyway is really good.
Getting called to the principals office behind the screen is kind of scarey
the first time but other than some off the wall questions and smirks
they let you board.
If you are wearing a wig they will ask you to take it off most likely and inspect under it.

The only other thing is seating assignment on the plane, not everybody
are understanding of our delicate condition.
Or it could have been that I forgot to take off my dog collar and leash.

No reason to fear it, just be prepared for it and expect it.

Thanks for the flying tips, Elisa. Being pulled aside is never fun, en femme or not.

Clara

(08-08-2014, 03:35 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Thanks for the flying tips, Elisa. Being pulled aside is never fun, en femme or not.

Clara

Hence why I don't fly anymore.

I'm glad that I'm not flying. Robin

(02-05-2014, 12:09 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ever have a desire to meet some of your fellow board members? How about doing so during five days en femme 24/7?
Every year the largest TG conference in the country takes place in Atlanta, Georgia in early September. Hundreds of girls from around the country and overseas gather in TG friendly Atlanta for several days at a luxurious hotel for seminars on everything of interest to our community - hair, makeup, hormones, makeovers, legal stuff - plus dances, shopping, the chance to sunbathe at the hotel pool en femme plus just a whole lot of fun.
http://sccatl.org/content/
This year the girls from BreastNexus will be making a showing there and you can join us! Several members including Clara, Sarah and yours truly, have already committed to the week, and you can join us in the fun.
Registration is already underway and hotel accommodations are filling quickly. Don't miss out! Don't let the three of us have all that fun alone. Tee hee.
It is not terribly expensive, either.
Check it out!
Lets show those other girls what herbs can do, eh?
Lol
End of commercial...
Hugs
Sounds great, but I can't go. Gotta stick here and take care of mom.

(08-08-2014, 02:24 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  Flying pretty.
Leave the under wire bra in the suitcase.
Do not wear any body lotion with glitter!!!
The same goes for under garments and nylons with extra bling save the sparkle for later.
The likely hood of getting the wand treatment anyway is really good.
Getting called to the principals office behind the screen is kind of scarey
the first time but other than some off the wall questions and smirks
they let you board.
If you are wearing a wig they will ask you to take it off most likely and inspect under it.

The only other thing is seating assignment on the plane, not everybody
are understanding of our delicate condition.
Or it could have been that I forgot to take off my dog collar and leash.

No reason to fear it, just be prepared for it and expect it.

Do the x-rays see through silicone rubber?
Big Grin 

Gee I don't know about latex
But the Batgirl outfit might draw a few
looks

(09-08-2014, 12:49 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  Gee I don't know about latex
But the Batgirl outfit might draw a few
looks

I mean, if you could wear something like this, http://www.gurlshorts.com/products/gurl-shorts/
or this, http://femskin.com/images/femskin/femskin08.jpg, would the x-ray see through this to see that you were hiding your meat & two-veg?

Twenty days left , but who is counting? Lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)