Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

New to the forum, and new to PM

Folks, Simple inflation dynamics: take a balloon (or condom) and partially inflate it. Now draw a circle of about 1 inch in diameter. Now inflate it until it is 3 or 4 times its original volume. Both the circle and the balloon have gotten bigger. So boobs and areoli respond the same way using a Noogleberry. When the entire boob stays larger, so stays the nipple and areola. If you use suction on the nipple/areola only, the nipple will elongate and toughen but the areola will remain constant. It's hard to demonstrate that process using a ballon unless you suck on that circle you drew on the balloon before. Sucking on a nipple is more fun and doesn't leave a black magic marker line on your lips.
L^te

[attachment=10790][attachment=10791][attachment=10792]
(21-11-2015, 11:25 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(21-11-2015, 06:15 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(21-11-2015, 02:39 AM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(20-11-2015, 05:28 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(20-11-2015, 04:27 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Yea thats really spreading them out,, what size are you using,,,?

My cones are large.
Sorry hun it should have been obvious from the circles in your skin. I just meant some people use the smaller ones , a whole nother set the chinese company has to work on theiur nipples. Within that set,, there are about 5-6 different sizes? From the circle around your areola i thought you might have been using one from that set as well. Smile

Oh... Hahaha!Tongue

I was actually looking at some off Amazon just for your nipples. It wasn't too impressed.. Now, with my cone pump I'm getting the same results I think.. My areola's have definitely gotten larger - which is what I wantBig Grin Close to 1.5 inches wide.

Pumping overall has been positive too I think. I am fuller on my right side, both feeling and looking. Yayy!!
[/quote
Well they had the same effect on me, right one i pumped the most, is larger. well longer and shaped more sharply conical than the other..When i began i didnt have alot of faith in the pumping.. So i figured just do one side ,,, that way any real difference will be clear between the two. But it worked. Funny thing is i got experimenting with different shaped containers for pumping my breasts. Even transformed a plastic container i made ice tea in into one, used the comfort silicone piece on it,, and because the inner top of it was flat instead of conical, it created different suction, and produced a rounder thicker looking boob.
So im a big fan of pumping,, go for it girl..

That's interesting.. Did the flat insert make a difference in the cone shape after pumping? Particularly around the areola area? Meaning, making the tissue more circular?
The suction was equal throughout the boob,, the areola spread, the nipples were gorged, and the tissue at the end of the breast wasnt pointed it was slightly rounded, more tissue was around the nipple if you know what i mean,. I drew up these two diagrams real quick,, they show the shape of the breast inside the less conventional cup,, juglol. I also added one pick of how it changes the shape after using this type of container,, as you can see, Jamie,,, the areola is really spread out and the area around it is in full bloom as well. Hope the illustrations are okay adding them to your post,, i just felt they were the clearest way to answer your question.( I envy you hun,,) i wont be able to pump my chest safely for another 4-6 months because of my surgeries on both sides,,, . Enjoy Jamie,,, give it a try,,,Smile

(22-11-2015, 03:07 AM)L^te Bloomer Wrote:  Folks, Simple inflation dynamics: take a balloon (or condom) and partially inflate it. Now draw a circle of about 1 inch in diameter. Now inflate it until it is 3 or 4 times its original volume. Both the circle and the balloon have gotten bigger. So boobs and areoli respond the same way using a Noogleberry. When the entire boob stays larger, so stays the nipple and areola. If you use suction on the nipple/areola only, the nipple will elongate and toughen but the areola will remain constant. It's hard to demonstrate that process using a ballon unless you suck on that circle you drew on the balloon before. Sucking on a nipple is more fun and doesn't leave a black magic marker line on your lips.
L^te

Thank you. That makes sense. I don't want long nipples, I'm just wanted to expand my areola making it more femme and proportionate...

Jamiemason, You surely are welcome and I hope you meet your goals. L^te

(22-11-2015, 05:23 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(21-11-2015, 11:25 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(21-11-2015, 06:15 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(21-11-2015, 02:39 AM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(20-11-2015, 05:28 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  My cones are large.
Sorry hun it should have been obvious from the circles in your skin. I just meant some people use the smaller ones , a whole nother set the chinese company has to work on theiur nipples. Within that set,, there are about 5-6 different sizes? From the circle around your areola i thought you might have been using one from that set as well. Smile

Oh... Hahaha!Tongue

I was actually looking at some off Amazon just for your nipples. It wasn't too impressed.. Now, with my cone pump I'm getting the same results I think.. My areola's have definitely gotten larger - which is what I wantBig Grin Close to 1.5 inches wide.

Pumping overall has been positive too I think. I am fuller on my right side, both feeling and looking. Yayy!!
[/quote
Well they had the same effect on me, right one i pumped the most, is larger. well longer and shaped more sharply conical than the other..When i began i didnt have alot of faith in the pumping.. So i figured just do one side ,,, that way any real difference will be clear between the two. But it worked. Funny thing is i got experimenting with different shaped containers for pumping my breasts. Even transformed a plastic container i made ice tea in into one, used the comfort silicone piece on it,, and because the inner top of it was flat instead of conical, it created different suction, and produced a rounder thicker looking boob.
So im a big fan of pumping,, go for it girl..

That's interesting.. Did the flat insert make a difference in the cone shape after pumping? Particularly around the areola area? Meaning, making the tissue more circular?
The suction was equal throughout the boob,, the areola spread, the nipples were gorged, and the tissue at the end of the breast wasnt pointed it was slightly rounded, more tissue was around the nipple if you know what i mean,. I drew up these two diagrams real quick,, they show the shape of the breast inside the less conventional cup,, juglol. I also added one pick of how it changes the shape after using this type of container,, as you can see, Jamie,,, the areola is really spread out and the area around it is in full bloom as well. Hope the illustrations are okay adding them to your post,, i just felt they were the clearest way to answer your question.( I envy you hun,,) i wont be able to pump my chest safely for another 4-6 months because of my surgeries on both sides,,, . Enjoy Jamie,,, give it a try,,,Smile

Thank you for your drawing - made lots of sense to me!!

Envy me? Awe... BlushBlush Stop... lol

So, I took your advice and L^te Bloomer's, and added a small balloon on the inside of the cone. When I pump my breast doesn't come to a point now - mine was pumping towards my areola's/nipples, which were creating the cone shape. Now, it's more oval and circular when in the cone.

So... Just got finished pumping.. They look WAY better! Taking the cone off my breasts were circular and looked propionate!! Big Grin Yayy!! Smile

Folks, I hope this pix come out OK because it is that of a reliable and powerful hand suction pump. You can get it at Harbor Freight as part of an automotive brake vacuum kit. Sometimes they have great sales and it is fairly affordable.
L^te Picture 11667.jpg

New picture..

I was playing around with the camera this morning and shot this. I was like, 'wow'Blush, um, my boobs look really good here.. I decided to share it with the group.. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow
They certainly do

Julie

(06-12-2015, 04:15 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Wow
They certainly do

Julie

Thank you JulieSmile

I will second Julie's comment ... Your looking great.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)