Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

So I am doing it

Wow and amazing, certainly looking good and will be a challenge to hide those !!

Yes it is a challenge. But I only try to hide them during work. Other then that I love to show them off

Wouldn't b great if on day males having breasts became acceptable and no big deal. I would say you are trail blazer Beth to have the courage to be proud of your beautiful breasts. Smile

Thank you. I am so proud of my breasts. Some people just don’t get it. But I have not had anything negative yet. I don’t hide them other than work. However summer will be interesting as they will really be out there. I love them and wouldn’t change a thing

(30-01-2024, 01:45 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Thank you. I am so proud of my breasts. Some people just don’t get it. But I have not had anything negative yet. I don’t hide them other than work. However summer will be interesting as they will really be out there. I love them and wouldn’t change a thing
I agree 100%, would not change a thing. Though I am glad that I met you and we can travel this venture together if you know what I mean.

(30-01-2024, 11:39 AM)Niaja Wrote:  Wouldn't b great if on day males having breasts became acceptable and no big deal. I would say you are trail blazer Beth to have the courage to be proud of your beautiful breasts. Smile
We agree for sure, but we are seeing more males have this procedure done. Within the last year, I have talked with 3 males that had this procedure (BA) completed, Beth14 being 1 of them. I wish it was more acceptable also. People can be and are real idiots at times, but there are others out there like us, we would like to find them. Be proud of what you are and try not to let the world get you down.

Just a little info. After 8 weeks I am so used to them. Wouldn’t change a thing. I still have some dropping to do. I am told they will look BIGGER!!!  Wow. Can’t wait. Summer is coming. I wonder what I will wear!!!

I hope you will be getting at least one bikini top for this summer to really show the girls off.

Haven’t even thought about it. I just might do that.

So just got back from Chicago ona business trip. This I can say. No one notices or says anything. I was not hiding them at all. And they are not that small. I feel very good about my breasts. No one cares but me and my wife. Don’t be afraid to show them off.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)