Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Holy wow

Goodbye. Enjoy the pics.

(29-08-2024, 11:11 PM)CM213 Wrote:  I think I'd like to get my ears, belly button and nose pierced at some point once I start trying to be more feminine. Maybe even get tattoos that are on the more feminine side like the designs you would see being done with henta, or flower thigh pieces.

I'm definitely going to get my nipples pierced, and I'm thinking about getting my ears pierced, too.

Feminine Tattoos ROCK.

Do it, ears, nipples, and navel, all great piercings.

I had nipple piercings longer than some of the forum members have been alive.  I miss my tittie rings.  I still had one until coming to this site- I've removed it because now I'm just focusing on what they were a substitute for- real breasts.  My titties are also tattooed- that is to say I have tattoos just outside of my areolas, surrounding the nipples.  Like a kid with a loud car, the tattoos were compensating for something or the lack thereof I should say.  It's not just penises that get compensated for. 

I also wanted ears and navel, but never got there, and after I got married, no way in hell would she let me do that.  The nips, well, they already came with me, ha.  She had to live with that.

Feminine tattoos... oh yes.  I do have a fairy, but more of a pinup than anything delicate.  Still, it's a fairy, and it's MY fairy, and she's on my skin forever.  I want something pink and flowery, but haven't done it.  It'd be a hard sell with the spouse, but I could wear her down over time.  I did with the fairy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)