Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition

@Jennifer, 
Forums like these are an interesting place to meet people from all over the world but not a place to live. I have only become active on the forum for the past year and have witnessed several squabbles one resulting in people being banned, for good reason, blatantly being disrespectful and downright mean. But generally most people are just looking for good information and trying to figure out where they want to be internally and externally in appearance. I think stories such as yours has helped some along their journey. So thanks for sharing and it will be sad to see you leave but your reasoning is understandable. 

Once I achieve my goal I will probably be on here less also. Mine is only a journey of feminization and not transition, but from very little I always remember feeling more feminine and comfortable around girls than men. 

Take care  Heart

You have indeed made wonderful strides in your outer expression of who you have always been. I am glad that you are gaining confidence and peace! You have been missed, and I understand that our lives take us in other directions. I hope that you would continue to share your journey with us, but I understand if you feel the need to do otherwise.

Hello,

A little message before leaving.

July 1, 2023 at the town hall of my city filing of the first name change file. Acceptance of this one and official paper of change of first name.

July 26, 2023 I received my amended birth certificate.
Jean is definitely over, welcome to Jennifer.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hello Gorale,

I appreciated your PM you first intervention on my Ainterol thread was on 2019-12-10
Still another, then, 2022-10-31, the day I made a small update before the forum was closed for good.
And then I think this is the period (a little before) when I suggested you come to Breastnexum.

Good continuation to you

Jennifer

Congratulations!

New profile picture looks beautiful!  Heart

Best wishes!

~H

Hello,

I received some touching PMs and I seem to be a source of inspiration.

I have taken a radical resolution which will allow me to return.

My original thread "Only a man who wants to have breasts" will likely be empty, and I will slowly pick it up.

In the meantime, the following posts will be some photos of past and current events.

Kisses to all Kiss

Jennifer Hug

I am glad that you have reconsidered your path forward and have chosen to continue sharing your path with us! Heart

Hello,

Going back a little in the past, there is the march of pride. on 2023-May-27

Here are some photos, I was with the president of the association of which I am a member, she is the woman you see with me in all the photos.
I got hit on for a few minutes by the woman who is cheek to cheek with me. hey! hey!

Kisses to all Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It looks like you had a great time at Pride! May you continue to get respectful personal attention. It is lovely to be pursued by lovely souls!

Hello,

Here are more photos.
As you can see, I'm comfortable at work, there's no doubt about it, I'm a woman.

There's a funny photo, where my boobs are resting on the desk.

Kisses to all Kiss

jennifer Hug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon