Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Hi Everyone

Nadi!

You are a very attractive lady.  The confidence just bubbles from you.  I guess my confidence is growing a little as I’m looking forward to the trip tomorrow and not dreading it.  After DRS. office it’s off to lunch and several more stores.  It’s not just a one stop trip.

As she tells me “suck it up butter cup put your big girl panties on and let’s go.”

Thank you for the support it truly means a lot and it does help.

Pooky Heart

Pooky!  Hug

I can't wait to hear how it went at the doctor's and whether you had a nice day of lunch and shopping afterwards.

Here another old one ...

Nadi!

Where to start, had an appointment but had to wait for over 4 hours to see DR.  When I finally got to see her I knew why it took so long to see her.  She pulled her stool up and said tell me all about the last 3 months on HRT.  I Told her that I just felt like the train was still at the station and we were not moving.  She reassured me the journey had started and with me at my age and past medical history she had to move at the pace that the labs would let her, she reassured me that we are going to ramp up the pace of the journey.  She doubled my HRT, and told me normally I would tell you to come back in 3 months, but if you would like in 2 months call and we will do labs and check progress.  She was the most kind and understanding person, she made me feel like my journey was as important to her as it was to me.  Left with meds doubled.

Off to lunch had a wonderful Chinese lunch.  It was nice to hear the waiter say ladies what may I serve you today.  Then when food was brought he said ladies enjoy lunch.  Just being addressed properly felt great.

Shopping didn’t go quite as well, got a few stairs.  Wife told me to just suck it up and get over it, you look better than her.

Long Day!!!
Pooky

UPDATE:
Just got email from HRT DR.  Labs just came back and all of my hormone levels are in the female norm.  So the DR. was right, the journey has started. I’m so happy that I’m finally leaving the old man behind.
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY  Big Grin

Pooky!  Heart

That sounds wonderful! I'm so happy for you and wish you all the very best for your journey.

I feel the same way, I'm so delighted every time I'm addressed properly as a lady.

I'm traveling for a few days and won't be able to write again until Monday.

Nadi!

Look very pretty as always, wish I could gain the confidence you show.  Have safe travels will chat next week.

Pooky Hug

I'm sorry that I've been so rare lately. But tomorrow I'm going on summer holiday and I had a lot to do before.

I wish you all a great time and lots of breast development!  Wink

Nadi!

Very pretty lady, but as I’ve said so many times before I would love to have your confidence.  That being said I’m starting to gain confidence day by day as we are seeing the effects of the HRT.  Going back to HRT DR. in 7 weeks for increase in meds.

Enjoy your summer holiday will chat when you return.

Be Safe Hug
Pooky

(27-07-2024, 10:00 AM)Nadi Wrote:  I'm sorry that I've been so rare lately. But tomorrow I'm going on summer holiday and I had a lot to do before.

I wish you all a great time and lots of breast development!  Wink

Now that is a great picture of a pretty happy lady

Nadi!

Things are moving faster than I ever expected.  It’s time to put Pooky to bed for ever and the real me to come out.  

I realize before this journey can have real meaning you have to be honest with yourself and everyone around you. So good bye Pooky and hello Caylee.

Caylee   Wink

(05-08-2024, 05:03 AM)Caylee Wrote:  Nadi!

Things are moving faster than I ever expected.  It’s time to put Pooky to bed for ever and the real me to come out.  

I realize before this journey can have real meaning you have to be honest with yourself and everyone around you. So good bye Pooky and hello Caylee.

Caylee   Wink

Congratulations on your birthday!!
It makes my heart skip a beat, to know you grabbed the courage to be a new and exciting you.
Huggs
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)