Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

That sounds like a neat rabbit hole to venture into and search around. Congrats on the cool info & new hobby, so to speak.

I love history and thinking about my ancestors and the trials & hardships they faced. One branch of the family I can trace back to the middle 1600's, but the other three sides are either a dead end or I get stopped in the 1830's.

Have Fun.

I so badly need to get my new bra. Its been in transit for ten days, nothing unusual for stuff arriving from the UK, I bet they stuffed it into a goddamn boat. Dodgy Fastest has been ten days, slowest over two weeks. I'm hoping to get an update tomorrow.

Anyway, the point being that I need it, badly! My cirrent bra is so painfully stuffed and its starting to show in pictures. The centre gore floats, straps dig in, the upper part of the cup is making a quadboob, outer side of the cups are binding as there's just not enough space any more, they're making my boobs look smaller than they are now. Goddammit! even KK cups aren't hacking it any more. Come on, arrive already so I can make a 38L or 36LL. I might opt for latter btw as I've been losing weight right where the bra band sits. I can comfortably pull the 38 to the tightest setting and its quite nice, only if the cups were big enough.

[Image: 14-1-24-2.jpg]
See the outer sides making a straight down flat area? They would be round and look wider if it weren't for the lack of space.
[Image: 14-1-24-1.jpg]
Bit from below, the cups aren't folding much at all any more. Also I figured that on the next ones, I will sew a piece of thick fabric to the lower parts of the cups to make them fold less.
[Image: 14-1-24-3.jpg]
Qudding, the inner supportive part is making this awkward looking bump there, again lack of space. See how the centre gore floats and how the wires try to penetrate my skin below my boobs. Gosh this is annoying. Also the band is riding high as my boobs are weighting the cups down so much they never stay in place for long. Come on stupid Post, do your damn job, my boobs are begging for mercy!

Nice problem to have!!

Time to go braless for a few days Lara  Big Grin

Let those girls freee!

I am braless most of the time. Big Grin Especially now that my only close fitting bra is annoying af.

Speaking about weight loss, about hormone sorcery behind this... Here's a cool comparison, old picture from Christmas and the second one from yesterday. Please someone tell me the stuff I'm doing is just snake oil and hogwash, bullshit and make believe? xD lol. Its working. Less than two feeks of the amino acid combo, fasting and cleaner diet and this is the result. Note that my boobs have been ballooning like crazy in that same time period. This is not a joke, this stuff truly works. 

Take notes people! Boosting your HGH and IGF-1, changing night time metabolism to fat burning, weight loss releasing loads of estrogens is real deal.
 [Image: 25-12-23-vs-13-1-24.jpg]

You look Fabulous!!

It appears to be working.  You're getting a nice shape and your waistline is very noticeable.

I thought I would post this picture here too, one more from Christmas that I haven't showed yet. Honestly I can't believe how can people call me mediocre, average, "nice" and all this stuff... I think I'm better than that, but maybe its me living in illusion, not all the non self aware chronically online NPC losers. I have been thinking about the need for surgically fixing my face lately... And I think if I get something, its just some minor fixes maybe. Don't break something that isn't broken.

[Image: 24-12-23-12.jpg]

It just feels weird, get all dolled up, take nice pictures, photoshop them to look even nicer, (No fucking warp and clone stamp though, I'm not like that because I don't need it.) post online and get considered "mediocre". I wish I could get early 2000's internet back, it was so much more real back then when people posting were people. Gosh I feel so old saying that.  Big Grin

Wow I have said this many times just a little makeup and you look amazing how anyone would say you are average must be blind. You have beautiful lips and your eyes sparkle, cute nose, you are a beautiful woman and you don't look a  day  over thirty. I don't see what you would change with FFS --you already look like a female and my god you got the body to prove it.  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Amazing photo.  You look great and the look from your eyes are seductive.  WOW.  Heart Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon