Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition

Congratulations on another step forward! I wish the process of not having gender markers on a driver's license was more common over the globe!

Hello,

Hello p_r_1974, this was a question I asked myself a short time ago.

Anywhere I can put Ms. instead of Mr., I do.
In France, on the driving license and registration document, there is no gender.
For the passport, I'm waiting to change gender. otherwise I will pay €96 twice. On the national identity card there is one, but I don't pay for the renewal.
For the health system, I have not changed anything for the moment, so as not to disrupt my care protocol.

Kisses  Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hello,

I hope I meet a woman who will appreciate my cleavage and me.

This is how I was today.

Kisses girls Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[unnecessary quoting removed]

WOW what great cleavage --cute face, great boobs you have come so far Jennifer. Get ready you will be getting a lot of guy attention whether you want it or not.  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Hello Niaja,

Thank you, that's nice.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Such lovely presentation! May you find the relationship you desire! I am sure that attention will come from many directions. Be safe.

Hello girls,

I'm curious, how do you sleep?

With a nightgown, pajamas, cotton or all-transparent or nothing.

Kisses. Kiss

Jennifer. Hug

Hi Jennifer ?
I prefer to sleep in a knee length shorter nightie with panties. Some of them have spaghetti straps and some have wider straps. On colder evenings I sleep in a plain Amazon basics nightshirt. 
Sleep, or reading in bed at night time has to be one of my most favorite times of the day to quietly enjoy my feminity. I just love being a girl  Heart

Hello

As you may have noticed, this thread is not to show my breasts, but rather to show my journey in transition.
So this is how I was today, just myself, just a working woman.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

hello,

I've been on BreastNexum for 1 year, and the first person who welcomed me was LOTUS. I always think of you a lot LOTUS.
Kisses to you LOTUS see you soon Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)