Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

So I am doing it

Do you have a photo of the progress this month your breast have made?  Even better if it involves a cute bra or bikini top.  I bet they are almost fully settled and very perky!

Here are some updated photo's of Beth, getting larger as they are dropping and fluffing....It is a great thing, 
I love it.

Still have some dropping to do. I now fit more comfortably in a DDD bra. Love it

Looking very nice

(03-06-2024, 08:12 PM)Mwnt2hvebreast Wrote:  Here are some updated photo's of Beth, getting larger as they are dropping and fluffing....It is a great thing, 
I love it.

That's incredible.  Is there anything you do specifically that helps them to drop and get bigger?  Or is that just what happens after surgery with a good surgeon?

Just lucky to have a good surgeon. But after6/7 they do a “drop and Fluff”. They are softer for sure.

That is good, I love mine, don't know what I'd do without them for sure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)