Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition

(09-10-2023, 07:28 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello

As you may have noticed, this thread is not to show my breasts, but rather to show my journey in transition.
So this is how I was today, just myself, just a working woman.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

What a remarkable journey you have been on as I have followed you from the beginning --there is no question you have made your goal of a very pretty woman. Any trace of your past life is gone but a new journey begins as a  woman  Heart Heart

You look great. It’s very inspiring.

Hello,

Some news.

For several months, I have had a nurse come to the house to give an injection of “Decapeptyl” in the right buttock (high area on the left perpendicular to the buttock and in the muscle), which I cannot do myself. -even.
The last time she came by, I was her last patient of the day and she was inclined to listen to my explanations.

I had two other experiences at work outside with customers in Paris (a maintenance center) and in Valenciennes (an assembly center). It went well again

I filed my “Sex Change Request” at the Béthune High Court.
For the record, they are under construction and the welcome is an adorable young woman behind a table, and she is all smiles.
Just wait for me to be summoned for a hearing. I hope as soon as possible to finish with all the papers, finally, for the papers it's done, but there remains the CPAM, the mutual insurance, the retirement, the "F" which hangs around from right to left and the "1 » on the social security number for the benefit of “2”

I also sent my follow-up request through the Lille CHRU transidentity system.
Here too, just wait for the first appointment with the psychologist for a signature and the surgeon for the reassignment operations, 
and why not a breast augmentation of the right breast, to have both breasts of identical size, the left being larger big than the right, 
but that's usually the case for cis gender women. (Approximately 62%) and suddenly bah! you might as well do both.

Kisses everyone Kiss

Jennifer Hug

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Good luck Jennifer hope this moves along quickly for you, you must be getting excited  Heart

Hello,

Did you have a good Halloween?
This is how I was for a special Halloween karaoke evening.
A real witch.

Kisses to all Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

Any other news

I sent my file for vaginoplasty.
I know that my file has arrived in the right department, I just have to wait for the first appointment. You have to be patient, I am not alone.

I also sent my gender change file to my department's court.
I should have a hearing on January 10, 2024.
there too, more than waiting.

And a photo of how I was these days.

Kisses girls Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking lovely dear one! May things move as quickly and smoothly as possible! Government offices seem to move at the speed of molasses in winter all over the globe.

Having spent the most of the past seven days with a fluctuating fever, Halloween plans got squashed.

Hello,

Thanks to p_r_1974, Niaja, Carlane, Feminine4Ever.

I would not have managed to do everything in 2023, I hope that all my changes will be completed in February 2024.
(Except vaginoplasty which will take longer)

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hello,

I would like to share with you the results of my first mammogram.

In France, it was Pink October, the month of breast cancer detection.

As we are people at risk, I did one, and it will be every year.
I have so-called dense breasts of density C. That is to say, more tissue than fat.
Which required me to have an ultrasound of my breasts, to see in depth.
Nothing to report, everything is ok.
They are classified ACR1 on the right as well as on the left.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

You're looking good and glad that your mammogram and ultrasound results were good.  Congrats on your progress.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)