Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

HT's HRT

We have the 120 mile trail system through Aliso Creek ocean mouth to Newport Beach to Saddleback Peak to Riverside County Line. Some of this is dirt trail and asphalt bike trail. The OC Marathon goes through Newport Back Bay, Saddleback Marathon Aliso Creek. The Ultra Marathon 80 miles over the Saddleback Peak.

Day 1077, just over 35½ months on HRT... Still a bit away from starting fourth year. ^_^

There's not much to update on, except that I had to drop the oral DHEA once again, after few good days it started to mess up my mood. I'm over trying to make it work when it doesn't. It seems that the way for me to benefit from DHEA will be topical, but then again, what could micronised one do? That could be used in other ways than just oral. Lets find out? Otherwise my program is unchanged and everything is going well. My bra is snug and I'm still waiting for the new one, kinda dreading it because Ewa Michalak sizing and styles are a bit of a mystery. It better work out, with modification if needed as its so expensive. Well, I'll soon know.

Yesterday I did my longest walk this summer, 8,72km, 1289kcal, 11600 steps. Today I'm taking a break as its rainy and there's a thunderstorm. Which is obviously perfect excuse for learning makeup and here's the results. Eyeshadow is purple and gold this time. Oh and remember this top? Remember how it wasn't really flaunting? Well look at it now and I'm still stuffed into my old bra. I love this, very soon every top is a flaunting one. Big Grin Am I wrong or have I grown a ton of projection lately? 

[Image: 2-6-24-2.jpg][Image: 2-6-24-3.jpg][Image: 2-6-24-4.jpg][Image: 2-6-24-5.jpg]

Looking Good, Lara! You do look like you have a lot more projection now. 8.72 km is a nice long walk. I walked 4.82 km yesterday at a vintage airplane airshow. It's raining here today, too haha.

Yes I think you are right it's time for a new bra this one looks like it has become too small --you just keep adding size to your lovely boobs. Girl you have mastered the art of makeup. You look absolutely gorgeous eye makeup really shows off your beautiful eyes and the red lipstick looks fantastic on those oh so kissable lips. I can't believe guys aren't hitting on you all the time  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

DiDi,

VERY PRETTY!!

Pooky

You're looking great Lara.  I'm glad that things are working out for you.  I need to start my morning walks again.  Keep up the good work.

(02-06-2024, 11:27 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Day 1077, just over 35½ months on HRT... Still a bit away from starting fourth year. ^_^

There's not much to update on, except that I had to drop the oral DHEA once again, after few good days it started to mess up my mood. I'm over trying to make it work when it doesn't. It seems that the way for me to benefit from DHEA will be topical, but then again, what could micronised one do? That could be used in other ways than just oral. Lets find out? Otherwise my program is unchanged and everything is going well. My bra is snug and I'm still waiting for the new one, kinda dreading it because Ewa Michalak sizing and styles are a bit of a mystery. It better work out, with modification if needed as its so expensive. Well, I'll soon know.

Yesterday I did my longest walk this summer, 8,72km, 1289kcal, 11600 steps. Today I'm taking a break as its rainy and there's a thunderstorm. Which is obviously perfect excuse for learning makeup and here's the results. Eyeshadow is purple and gold this time. Oh and remember this top? Remember how it wasn't really flaunting? Well look at it now and I'm still stuffed into my old bra. I love this, very soon every top is a flaunting one. Big Grin Am I wrong or have I grown a ton of projection lately? 

[Image: 2-6-24-2.jpg][Image: 2-6-24-3.jpg][Image: 2-6-24-4.jpg][Image: 2-6-24-5.jpg]
If someone looks at your pics 2 yrs ago and now

they Won’t recognise you  Big Grin Big Grin

Good morning. Hug Thanks everybody for such positive comments, its really uplifting. ^_^ Ninja, they don't because I don't go out in such situations. But men stare, a lot. I'm quite sure if I went to bars and clubs, I would likely get attention... Not that I would want it much. Myboobs, yea, things have changes dramatically since two or three years back. Its interesting to notice how different I look with makeup on because its telling. It didn't use to work this well in past and that's facial changes that does it and better skin to paint on.

I took a while to reply as yesterday was horrible. Worst day I've had for a while. Remember the blood test I had to take for the hormone clinic? I have tried it now three times within a month and it just does not work. Same thing happened each time, first my veins run off and disappear somehow and then we barely get any blood drawn and I faint, almost passing completely out. Yesterday was the worst. We got one vial if seven done and I had to ask to stop because I was barely conscious. Next moment I would have passed out and rolled on the floor or something, nurses were super nice with me, they helped me to lie down for a while, asked if we should try again while I lie down but I asked to do it another time.

I felt so pathetic and humiliated. Embarrassed. This is not fear of needles, nor fear of blood tests. I have quite high pain tolerance and blood test needle is like a mosquito sting, I don't flinch a bit from it. Its nothing compared to lipo sculpting needles which hurt a lot even through anesthetic. And yet I can't just do a simple blood sample without fuckign fainting! And my veins disappearing, what does it? 

I had drank about two pints of water yesterday morning, I had taken a sedative to feel as calm as I could, I had decent sleep before, I had eaten breakfast so no low blood sugar either. I shouldn't have super low blood pressure either as there's no symptoms. What the heck does it? I'm quite sure its physiological reason behind this, or that there's some weird trauma response type thing there somehow. I just don't understand it because it has happened three times in a row no matter how I psych myself up for it. Its nothing, I've had countless blood samples drawn from me, especially when I was kid when they did the old fashioned asthma controls which needed a truckload of HUGE old school vials of blood. And yet somehow now I can't do it.

The thing is, I will not get a single prescription, zero help if I can't provide them with blood samples to screen my levels. What does it matter as I've gotten everything on my own already.... Money does because I'm broke almost all the time and HRT is costly and I have other things I need and would rather buy something else than pay for blockers and gel and stuff.

I feel so pathetic, I can't even stay conscious for a successful blood drawing. I guess next time I lie down right away and tell them to take it from elsewhere if my veins just run off like that.  Huh

(04-06-2024, 04:22 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Good morning. Hug Thanks everybody for such positive comments, its really uplifting. ^_^ Ninja, they don't because I don't go out in such situations. But men stare, a lot. I'm quite sure if I went to bars and clubs, I would likely get attention... Not that I would want it much. Myboobs, yea, things have changes dramatically since two or three years back. Its interesting to notice how different I look with makeup on because its telling. It didn't use to work this well in past and that's facial changes that does it and better skin to paint on.

I took a while to reply as yesterday was horrible. Worst day I've had for a while. Remember the blood test I had to take for the hormone clinic? I have tried it now three times within a month and it just does not work. Same thing happened each time, first my veins run off and disappear somehow and then we barely get any blood drawn and I faint, almost passing completely out. Yesterday was the worst. We got one vial if seven done and I had to ask to stop because I was barely conscious. Next moment I would have passed out and rolled on the floor or something, nurses were super nice with me, they helped me to lie down for a while, asked if we should try again while I lie down but I asked to do it another time.

I felt so pathetic and humiliated. Embarrassed. This is not fear of needles, nor fear of blood tests. I have quite high pain tolerance and blood test needle is like a mosquito sting, I don't flinch a bit from it. Its nothing compared to lipo sculpting needles which hurt a lot even through anesthetic. And yet I can't just do a simple blood sample without fuckign fainting! And my veins disappearing, what does it? 

I had drank about two pints of water yesterday morning, I had taken a sedative to feel as calm as I could, I had decent sleep before, I had eaten breakfast so no low blood sugar either. I shouldn't have super low blood pressure either as there's no symptoms. What the heck does it? I'm quite sure its physiological reason behind this, or that there's some weird trauma response type thing there somehow. I just don't understand it because it has happened three times in a row no matter how I psych myself up for it. Its nothing, I've had countless blood samples drawn from me, especially when I was kid when they did the old fashioned asthma controls which needed a truckload of HUGE old school vials of blood. And yet somehow now I can't do it.

The thing is, I will not get a single prescription, zero help if I can't provide them with blood samples to screen my levels. What does it matter as I've gotten everything on my own already.... Money does because I'm broke almost all the time and HRT is costly and I have other things I need and would rather buy something else than pay for blockers and gel and stuff.

I feel so pathetic, I can't even stay conscious for a successful blood drawing. I guess next time I lie down right away and tell them to take it from elsewhere if my veins just run off like that.  Huh
Could there be some reason as to why you feel faint ?

HelloDidi,

I've never commented on your post before, but I just want to say that I am in total awe of your achievement MTF.  I looked thru some of your early pages and your transformation is incredible! Smile  Your boobs are of course beyond spectacular, plus now you have everything else (curves, butt, hair, softness, makeup, a changed mental outlook) to match!  I'm wondering how it feels to be that voluptuous and feminine.  I'm thinking any "maleness" your body had has been overwhelmed and snuffed out by all the stuff you've been taking and doing!   Wink I hope that you can take time to sit back, relax, and glory in what you have become! Heart 

With Love and Joy,

-Graceful   Hug

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)