Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Are you a SISSY ?, if so which type ?

Yes, I'm admitting it--I am a SISSY;  but I don't think I fit into these listed categories.  I think the definitions here focus too much on sex and sexual preference.

My dad used to call me a "pansy" and "a drill sergeant's dream" because of the way I am.  (I love my dad;  no animosity).  I'm intrigued by the idea of taking a negative word (sissy) and embracing it, making it my own.  Being "proud" to be a sissy and adopting it as a way of life.  Sissy is beautiful. Rolleyes

I am a very sensitive, delicate, graceful person.  My body is now soft, svelte, and feminine--and I love it! Smile I am very domestic.  Everything in my house is exquisitely decorated.  My bed is like a royal throne where I spend so much of my time, naked and ensconced in downy softness.  Because of my agoraphobia, I don't venture far from home.  I want to be in my own bed, using my own bathroom, eating my own food.  I don't work because it makes me ill.  I don't talk to many people because relationships involve conflict and I'm too much of a sissy to confront that.

Some of this may sound bad to you, but it really isn't.  I am generally happy, and I have lots of interests.  I tend to be obsessive, and now I'm focusing on becoming even more feminine, which excites me! Big Grin

I am also very innocent and trusting--if Ninja (on BN) suggests certain clothes for me, I will go out and buy them and then post sexy pictures of me wearing them.

Do you think I'm a sissy?  If I am, I'm embracing my sissy-ness.  I'm wondering--are you a sissy too?  In what way?  Do you like being a sissy?

Your friend,

-Graceful Curves

Below:  Me being a sissy--

Sissy's one of those words, for me, that have multiple levels/shades of meaning. Some of which are insulting, and some which aren't. 

Circumstantially I'd fit into the bisexual category as listed, but that's only best fit, not me to a tee. I've been gayer and straighter in my presentation over the years.  The older I get the switchier I feel, also.

I've long considered myself a sissy in the most basic sense- an effeminate(ish) male: the opposite of a tomboy.  In an ideal, BDSM centric world, young me would have made a good sissy in the more sexual sense. Barring real world risk factors, I could easily see myself having been a total cum dump. Meh. 

As for your question, well sweetie, I think you're expressing your sissiness cute and sexy!

Jessi,

"Well sweetie, I think you're expressing your sissiness cute and sexy!"

MMmmmm, Jessi--Thanks for your kind words! Heart I think I kind of like being called "sweetie". Kiss

I found your descriptions of yourself to be very interesting.  Believe it or not, I had to Google "cum dump".  Now I'm fantasizing about it!! Rolleyes Heart Tongue 

-Graceful

Had to Google 'cum dump'.... what is this world coming to?   Tongue 

My favorite is the 'legs up' photo, BTW.  If that doesn't evoke playful sissiness, I don't know what does.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)