Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Red Clover or NOT to red clover

That sounds right, just remember to keep listening to you body and to increase the dose, if things slow down.

Just been having a quick look. Seems to me Ainterol makes great sense, if you live in the US, just as pueriria.co.uk does for UK residents.

(10-07-2011, 02:34 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi rosieli,

I wrote about the progestinic effect of red clover before:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=30122&highlight=phyto-progestins#pid30122
If you follow the link in that post
http://www.cancersupportivecare.com/estr...tml#table3
you will notice that yucca is even more progestinic than red clover.

Wahaika commented several times that progestins stop growth. But when you've grown to your target size, other factors may become more important. Progestins in your program are also a choice, about the shape of your breasts:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8741&pid=30576&highlight=conical#pid30576
My breasts are conical, and I like that "just budded" look, until they have been around for long enough to let them mature. Think about the stages in the development of a woman.

I just did some reading and following up with what you posted about Yucca being progesterone prone. When I originally started my regimen, I did not find anything online except it was only ER binding and not PR binding. I found that on multiple sources. I looked for it again but didn't find it. I did however see reinforcement of the fact that it is considered progesterone binding. Hmm...things might of changed since then? IDK but I stopped taking yucca and now am doubling up on my hops. I will be seeing what will happened and look for signs if I'm getting depressed since hops is noted for that. In the mean time I have enough hops to see if there are changes for another two weeks. Thereafter I will try to obtain some ainterol and replace the hops when I can afford to do so. Crossing fingers now.

Hi Rosieli,

Happy to be of help.

You could try to take all the hops before bedtime.

Yeterday, I registered at a new GP practice, having moved residence. First port of call was the practice nurse & it turned out that she had worked for years, in London, including with transsexuals. She actualy thought, from my appearance, that I was post-op. Apart from being flattered, I was left marvelling at the efficacy of PM, which was news to her.
I have 2 agendas here:
1]PM truly works & if you want true femanisation of your body, don't mess around with anything else, if you do, you are actualy backing off from true committement.
2]Do not touch it, unless you are truly convinced, that real feminisation, of your body, is what you truly want.
I met, recently with the "gatekeeper" phsychyatrist and my transsexual status was never questioned; indeed, his parting reposte was " you will be much happier as a woman" Without PM, I would have had to convince him I was TS; confronted with a smartly dressed woman, exuding confidence, the result was beyond question. Truly PM is the blessed herb, for the right people; in the wrong hands it has the potential, of being a curse.

(13-07-2011, 07:50 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Rosieli,

Happy to be of help.

You could try to take all the hops before bedtime.

Thanks, but I take it as my primary right now, so I'm taking it 3 x a day. By itself, it doesn't make me tired, unless I use my "sleep now" herbal product, but until I switch over to PM, the Hops is starting to work really great since I did away with the RC and Yucca. I'm not sure if the Maca is doing anything yet since it's only been almost a week. I'm taking it 3 x day at one capsule each. I'm not sure if I should increase or just keep taking it and see where I'm at when a full moth has gone by.

Hello everyone I am new, dat is good to know dat Ainterol is safe, I had read some thingz about it but I am glad dat U guyz think that it is safe Big Grin
Lisa Baby

Maca is about redistribuion of fat, PM does that, anyway and I did not get on with maca. If you are avoiding PM, I worry about your motivation. Boobs are for real and they do not go away. Please, please do not play at this, or you could end up a very unhappy bunny and this is from one really happy bunny!

(18-07-2011, 03:05 AM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  Maca is about redistribuion of fat, PM does that, anyway and I did not get on with maca. If you are avoiding PM, I worry about your motivation. Boobs are for real and they do not go away. Please, please do not play at this, or you could end up a very unhappy bunny and this is from one really happy bunny!

Chriisiegirl - your comment about motivation, not to be argumentative with you but I just wanted to say that everyone does have their own motivations regardless of sexual identity here. I may be misunderstanding though and correct me if I'm wrong Big Grin. I am finding that hops alone right now is working. I am starting to drink lots of spearmint tea, since I'm a tea junkie anyways to see if it helps with the ugly T. I am not hesitating with pm right now, but due to finances, I can't really buy online now because it end up costing more with shipping. So, until I take care of the bills, otherwise I can buy locally something that is available all the time and something that I'm already using successfully. I am filling an a cup finally after dumping the RC and Yucca. That has made a difference! I will try to get some nettle root soon to help with the ugly T. I guess the mistake of buying the nettle leaf is o.k. since it is helping with my allergies and my hubby's bladder infection lol.

You will not be needing the stinging nettle root, as long as you stick to only hops, because that is also anti-androgen. It even made my hair grow back.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)