Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

HT's HRT

You really do look fantastic. It has been amazing to follow.

I might be a bit absent in coming days. I'm having to let my old dear dog walk the rainbow bridge tomorrow. His legs are giving up and he needs a lot of help going out and even reaching his food bowl. He's also nearly completely blind and has obvious blood sugar issues... Poor puppy is still so happy from the simplest things.

I took this photo of him yesterday morning, he loves to lay down in sun so much. Not more needed for a silly happy grin despite everything. Rascal has been my best friend for almost ten years and its breaking my heart. I feel like I have to euthanise my child. When he came home with me he fit inside my jacket, now he's old and tired. Keeps asking me to help him reach his food and water, same with the stairs outside, I've been carrying him back inside for a while as he's too weak to climb the stairs on his own.

I've been hurt before losing a pet, but this time its worse, Rascal was a companion rather than a pet. I've been spoiling him so much lately, doing everything for him, extra cuddles, treats, carrying him over the stairs, giving him his waterbowl so he doesn't need to try to get up when it hurts. Timing is really bad for me. My transition has taken such toll, I've lost nearly all old life friends and now I'm losing the dearest of them, one who doesn't judge or care about anything stupid. I can't be selfish to keep him around as all there would be is slow suffering to the point where he can't walk at all. I have to let him go.

I love him so much.

[Image: 20240625-103348.jpg]

I know what you are going through with Rascal they are not just pets but give unconditional love, are always glad to see us ask for so little and give us so much. My own golden retriever Ellleemae who is 8yrs old was diagnosed with lymphoma and it is breaking my heart to know she will pass over the rainbow bridge much to soon. She is on a steroid which is giving me more time with her but I know what the end will be and my grief will be unbearable.She is such a sweet girl I don't know what I will do without her.  Lara my heart goes out to you and Rascal  Crying Crying Crying 

God sent us dogs without wings so no one would knows they are angels

My heart goes out to you. It is never easy to loose a faithful and loving companion. My thoughts will be with you.

Losing a companion pet is very hard. Take time to grieve and cherish his memory. Hang in there, friend. <3

DiDi

My heart goes out to you.  Again time is the only help along with your good memories.

Pooky

Losing pets is always hard. For me I'm a dog person, and I can honestly say I feel like losing a pet (who is typically closer to me than almost any human) is worse than losing a human that's in my life. Granted there are a few exceptions. But pets seem to hurt the most, bc they (especially dogs) give that unconditional love always no matter what (if you treat them with love).

Such a beautiful dog. I'm sure rascal had a personality to match it's name lol. But that's why we love them so much. 

I am truly sorry for you. Again probably the hardest thing to go through is losing your pet family member.

My heart goes out to you.  Losing a pet is hard.  They are like family.  I've gone through it over the years and it's not easy.  Prayers go out to you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)