Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Random Thoughts

[Image: 6id5p2.gif]

[Image: 13zodfr.gif]

Cute!! I haven't seen that one before, Lenneth.

(05-11-2013, 05:56 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Cute!! I haven't seen that one before, Lenneth.

they aren't on the site, they are from my own emote icon archive.

Still, pretty neat, after I figured it out, I got a chuckle. Does that mean you approve?

I want to add something, because there may be some out there who think that by wearing the type of bra I did in that photo, that it somehow makes "things" look larger. Not true, it just changes the shape slightly. I have, and you can do the same yourself, measured myself both ways, and it comes out the same. I was surprised the first time, but it makes sense. You may rearrange a little bit, but the surface area simply has to remain the same. What this bra does do, is maintain the side shaping that I want to keep. And it keeps "things" from hopping around. Without some support, they truly do have a mind of their own when given the chance. Without the bra, you can see, not much difference. Patti

about all the bra does is pull them in towards each other a little.

(05-11-2013, 06:04 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Still, pretty neat, after I figured it out, I got a chuckle. Does that mean you approve?

Oh yes! [Image: suvkgz.gif] [Image: 35k7ihz.gif]

WOW
Drool

Julie

x

(03-11-2013, 07:03 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Jamie,
My, and maybe only mine, opinion is that breasts and bras go hand in hand. It would seem to me to be a foregone conclusion that if you're going to grow breasts, you WILL need a (or numerous) bras...
...I don't care what you wear over them, when you bend over and stretch your clothing across your back, either the straps or their indentions will show...
I wear bras for support AND shaping...
..."Got Boobs? Get Bras"!! Patti

lol Smile

I've been putting off a serious bra purchase... I actually want to, but I'm not looking forward to the trial and error process. Sad

I'm with you on the straps showing... I've worn one to work a couple of times, but only with a sport coat.

As far as hiding the girls otherwise, I'm not really to the point where I feel a need to, but I'm getting closer... I did discover that the a nice vest does a surprisingly good job of "hiding them in plane sight" when worn over a fitted shirt and sports bra. The vest has an acceptable plunge to it, it hiding the girls without compressing them, and the tell-tale bra lines. I'll have to get some pics of what I mean.

Thanks for sharing the pics! Beautiful and informative examples as always! Tongue

-j

Holy mackerel! You are an inspiration!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)