Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Project X (hrt)

@ Lotus

Weezer, thank you for your kind words. As for the skin healing with DHEA, you can find additional research at the bottom of each research link. 

Many thanks, I'm digging deep into them Smile 

Wishing you well with your results  Heart

Lotus, thanks for the input ! Blush Wow the more you dig in, the more we learn...and for free! You are literally an angel!

Maybe this is why Miss Mad Scientist saw growth in a matter of weeks. She took BO along with birthcontrol. Her growth in 6 month was impressive, although she just took BO for 3 months I believe. Then she switched to some meds and ibutamoren.

This week at work I have learned Vitamin D's role in the skin Big Grin and using topically has some benefits too (helps with skin barrier for instance). I wonder if using vitamin D3 topically would help or not. Long time ago I read it is an aromatase inhibitor but apparently it helps with igf-1.

(23-05-2024, 06:24 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Sweets… & Weezer, CM213, SensualTiffany and to the good people of BN.  Hug

Sweets, I do remember both posts… LanaG? not so much Sad Wink I would consider the simultaneous administration of PC with Estradiol an experiment to try out sometime in the future. As when to begin the PC/E2 in a cis-females cycle would be after ovulation and ending prior to (or beginning) of menstruation. 

I think the topical program I introduced last year would benefit you (and others) more. Specifically, DHEA and E2… using the same as above (after ovulation and ending w/the start of menstruation). See, DHEA stimulates Estrogen Receptors (both ERα & ERβ), also… stimulates wound healing, helps to increase collagen, protein expression. I'll post more on the science of why using the two (DHEA & E2) makes sense. I see more programs getting more complex and adding too many unnecessary extra ingredients which has negative consequences in itself. 

Sticking with the usual sex-steriods (you know, estrogen, progesterone, some prolactin, IGF-1 etc, etc) is the best approach. I've tried many programs over the past 12 years of doing the thing (lol, growing boobs) only to realize the statement above. 

I'll say this about using DHEA cream, I'm sure most people know what's called a “Rescue Inhaler” (do a web search if you don't know) Blush ... well, I consider DHEA to be a Rescue Boobhealer. DHEA is antioxidant, reduces ROS (reactive oxygen species), reduces inflammation, and about a f*ck ton more stuff I'll share later today. 

As for me?I'm still fighting the good fight with leukemia. We're also looking at secondary cancers, lol who's the lab rat now? 

Sorry, I'll get to answering others' queries asap.  Hug Heart
Lotus,

I'm curious about PC and E2 administered rectally and the effects both may have on a BO regimine. Possibly adding topical PC on the breasts themselves. 

Brie

(23-05-2024, 06:24 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Sweets… & Weezer, CM213, SensualTiffany and to the good people of BN.  Hug

Sweets, I do remember both posts… LanaG? not so much Sad Wink I would consider the simultaneous administration of PC with Estradiol an experiment to try out sometime in the future. As when to begin the PC/E2 in a cis-females cycle would be after ovulation and ending prior to (or beginning) of menstruation. 

I think the topical program I introduced last year would benefit you (and others) more. Specifically, DHEA and E2… using the same as above (after ovulation and ending w/the start of menstruation). See, DHEA stimulates Estrogen Receptors (both ERα & ERβ), also… stimulates wound healing, helps to increase collagen, protein expression. I'll post more on the science of why using the two (DHEA & E2) makes sense. I see more programs getting more complex and adding too many unnecessary extra ingredients which has negative consequences in itself. 

Sticking with the usual sex-steriods (you know, estrogen, progesterone, some prolactin, IGF-1 etc, etc) is the best approach. I've tried many programs over the past 12 years of doing the thing (lol, growing boobs) only to realize the statement above. 

I'll say this about using DHEA cream, I'm sure most people know what's called a “Rescue Inhaler” (do a web search if you don't know) Blush ... well, I consider DHEA to be a Rescue Boobhealer. DHEA is antioxidant, reduces ROS (reactive oxygen species), reduces inflammation, and about a f*ck ton more stuff I'll share later today. 

As for me?I'm still fighting the good fight with leukemia. We're also looking at secondary cancers, lol who's the lab rat now? 

Sorry, I'll get to answering others' queries asap.  Hug Heart
Lotus,

I'm curious about PC and E2 administered rectally and the effects both may have on a BO regimine. Possibly adding topical PC on the breasts themselves. 

Brie

(29-05-2024, 01:20 AM)Brianna Wrote:  I'm curious about PC and E2 administered rectally and the effects both may have on a BO regimine. Possibly adding topical PC on the breasts themselves. 
Brie

Hi Brie, 

Some folks say they see better results taking PC rectally over orally… I would agree rectal is better. However, I think topical PC works better on breast growth than either method of delivery of progesterone. I've heard people using E2 rectally, honestly I can't answer whether it's helpful or not. I meet with my HRT doctor (Dr. Powers) next week so I'll ask him. I'm sure he's compiled useful data on the thousands of trans patients he sees. 

With the new evidence I posted about BO, I'm likely to say using BO with HRT can be helpful. But, there's certain things people should know about BO before taking it. I'll explain later.

Please explain!

I’m on HRT from the DR., as a lot of us I’m getting impatient so I was wondering if taking a regiment of PM or BO with supporting herbs along with my HRT is a good and safe option.  Looking forward to you posting more soon.

Pooky

(29-05-2024, 06:46 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(29-05-2024, 01:20 AM)Brianna Wrote:  I'm curious about PC and E2 administered rectally and the effects both may have on a BO regimine. Possibly adding topical PC on the breasts themselves. 
Brie

Hi Brie, 

Some folks say they see better results taking PC rectally over orally… I would agree rectal is better. However, I think topical PC works better on breast growth than either method of delivery of progesterone. I've heard people using E2 rectally, honestly I can't answer whether it's helpful or not. I meet with my HRT doctor (Dr. Powers) next week so I'll ask him. I'm sure he's compiled useful data on the thousands of trans patients he sees. 

With the new evidence I posted about BO, I'm likely to say using BO with HRT can be helpful. But, there's certain things people should know about BO before taking it. I'll explain later.

Lotus,

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I truly appreciate your input and would definitely like to hear more. 

Brie

(29-05-2024, 01:13 PM)Pooky Wrote:  Please explain!

I’m on HRT from the DR., as a lot of us I’m getting impatient so I was wondering if taking a regiment of PM or BO with supporting herbs along with my HRT is a good and safe option.  Looking forward to you posting more soon.

Pooky

Hi Pooky, it would be helpful if you were able to share any labs that your doctor ran on you before starting you on HRT (and any recent follow up labs), it helps me to understand your baseline hormone levels and how to proceed. Please also tell me what your doctor has started you on (e.g. how much E2 [estradiol], anti-androgens, etc). Honestly? taking PM with HRT doesn't work. PM will compete with E2 when administered orally (aka: exogenous, taken from outside the body) and slows down the things that Estradiol does for the MTF transition process. Also, what supporting herbs or vitamins are you taking? 

When someone first starts HRT (usually begins with taking low dose estradiol) and might include an anti-androgen. I've had above 7 hrt doctors over a 10 year span... for various reasons. Now, I'm blessed to have Dr. Powers treating me for not only HRT, but for general health care too (even helps dealing with my leukemia). 
In general, it's very very rare when someone attends a new hrt doctor (or a treating health professional... aka- physician's assistant) get everything they've used in a prior self administrated DIY program of the bat. Perhaps if you've already been on, or cared for from a previous HRT healthcare professional you could maintain similar treatment. The former and latter happened to me. So you may get antsy by the lack of progress (of the current treatment plan) your doctor has you on, and I sympathize cause I've been through the gatekeeping nonsense, played all the stupid no communication games from doctors etc etc. 

In the meantime, I think BO would be a better option with hrt based on how BO works. For myself, I don't believe in the “point of no return”... except in the case of breast bud growth. When I took dutasteride for a year it killed my androgens and sperm, but it also left me with certain side effects that eventually went away. Dutasteride has far more potential for that “point of no return” because it's so potent. I don't find BO to be that potent as Duta or E2 in my experience, folks can believe what they want though. 

With BO there's some unknowns that should be pointed out, and here's why:
We don't know what estrus cycle the cattle are harvested at, meaning if heifers are harvested late in their cycle BO won't be as helpful if it were earlier when all the proteins, IGF-1, E2, aromatase, anti-androgens are present. 
What feed makes a difference in the quality of BO… more on that later.

Are cattle distressed?, if cattle are stressed that gets passed into their metabolism creating anxiety, and oxidative stress, so the benefits are diminished by creating stress hormones via the hypothalamus/pituitary axis. Even PCOS (from susceptible heifers) can get passed onto humans. 

These are some questions I think manufacturers of BO can answer. 

Apologies for the long winded post, I do it alot.  Blush Hug

Lotus!

Thanks for getting back to me.  Yes they did start me on low dose estrogen and spironolactone. Think they just want to see if body is going to tolerate the estrogen and if I’m serious about my journey. Gave me nothing about labs just took blood, gave prescription and said, see you in 90 days, call if there’s a problem.

Go back in about 4 weeks.  Let’s put this conversation on hold till I can provide you with more details and the lab information.  

I feel there might be some gatekeeping or they just want to make sure people are safe and this is what they truly desire.  I’m just anxious for this journey, I have wanted this all my life.

Till I have more information!

Pooky

Hello Lotus, glad to see you online. I hope things are going better for you.

Actually i haven't been much online myself so i'm not sure if you replied to my Private Messages or not. I wanted to send one but system says you have the inbox open. If you can i'd like to receive an email where i can contact you alternatively to Private Messages. I'd like to hear more from you.

Gonna read the posts here since i'm quite behind.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)