Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Hi Alexis, it's so good to hear from you again.  Hug I've cleared out some space in my pm's, apologies.  Heart

Hi LisaM, thanks for the reminder. Sometimes my chemo meds make me have some senior moments. Big Grin The science behind what I'm going to explain is complex… However, I'm going to give my own take in layman's terms which is still a little complicated. 

Estradiol, (17beta-estradiol) binds highly to bovine endometrial and uterine tissues… but is more effective at lower dosages. There are approximately 507 binding sites per nucleus in mature heifers. If anyone remembers I mentioned the importance of knowing when (age) the heifers are harvested as immature calves have no binding sites. So, basically, BO doesn't seem to have competitive binding from weaker hormones (e.g. testosterone or progesterone, and more than likely any herbal supplements) Which means (imho) that BO and Estradiol-(17beta estradiol) work synergistically together. The following statements below are from the study (PDF version). happy reading.  Tongue Hug

We note that the in vitro high affinity site is absent in immature calves and also in mature heifers during the late metestrus and the proestrus stages of the estrous cycle. During diestrus the blood level of estradiol is low (42) and the tissue is prepared to respond, and thus the availability of open sites 011 the nucleus seems reasonable. During proestrus the blood level of estradiol is rising rapidly, the tissue is visibly responding and presumably the sites are unavailable because they are blocked by the bound endogenous hormone. As expected the number of sites increases through estrus where the hormone has completed its stimulation of endometrial proliferation, and the blood level of estrogen is declining. However, during early metestrus 
and late metestrus when the blood level of estradiol is quite low, the number of nuclear sites become vanishingly small, even 
though it is unlikely that at this stage of the cycle that the sites would be blocked by endogenous hormone. 

Estradiol-17/beta causes cell proliferation in endometrial tissue approximately 48 hours after blood levels of the steroid rise 
during the estrous cycle (1). Prior to cell division there is an initial increase in ribosomal RNA synthesis (2) and 24 hours 
later an increase in DNA synthesis (3). It has been proposed that the hormone itself mediates at least.

The Binding of Estradiol-17β to the Bovine Endometrial Nuclear Membrane

The interaction of estradiol-17β with mature bovine endometrial tissue, and with isolated nuclei has been studied. The hormone binds to an insoluble nuclear fraction. This fraction contains membranes and evidence is presented to show that estradiol is bound to the nuclear membrane. Incubation of isolated nuclei and microsome fractions with estradiol-17β shows that the hormone binds essentially instantaneously to microsomes and nuclei. Such binding is non-saturable up to estradiol-17β concentrations as great as 2.5 x 10-6 moles per mg of membrane protein and it is likely that this interaction is not biologically significant. A second form of binding is observed in nuclei which is of higher affinity and saturable, with 507 ± 47 sites per nucleus. This class of binding sites is found to be blocked in cattle that are maintained in artificially induced estrus by feeding with diethylstilbestrol.

The high affinity binding site is present only in the mature endometrium and is absent in nuclei from the mature myometrium (the muscular tissue surrounding the endometrium in the uterus) and the immature uterus. Potent estrogenic agents compete effectively with estradiol-17β for binding to this site, whereas weak estrogenic steroids (such as progesterone and testosterone) are inefficient competitors. The sensitivity of the high affinity site to pH and hydrolytic enzymes has been studied and compared with the effect of such agents on the low affinity, nonspecific, membrane site. 

Estradiol-17β causes cell proliferation in endometrial tissue approximately 48 hours after blood levels of the steroid rise 
during the estrous cycle (1). Prior to cell division there is an initial increase in ribosomal RNA synthesis (2) and 24 hours 
later an increase in DNA synthesis (3). It has been proposed that the hormone itself mediates at least.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0021925819429256q

isolated endometrial nuclei have been presented. If the nuclei were isolated from tissue which had been exposed to diethylstilbestrol or to estradiol-17β, we observe a linear relationship between hormone input into the binding reaction and the amount bound to the nuclei.

Good to know, thanks Lotus, it's interesting how your own views around BO have shifted, your own experience wasn't great (unless it was just bad coincidence) and you were fairly anti use. Would you consider using it yourself now?

Going through some old posts I was reminded of this question below, I don't think I addressed the question properly, so here's my updated response.  Smile

(14-09-2017, 07:22 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Lotus I just have to know something. What is it like to have big breasts now? 

It's kinda like this, Wink Hug I wake every morning and my boobs (lol, these pics are morning boobs) are still there... yay! and they're still the same size for the last 6 months. Not only can i look down to see boobs... I see my penis. Blush Through the use of T-cream I've gained back what i lost (about 2 inches in length during NBE/HRT) and gained about 2.5 in. / 6.35 cm in girth...  Celebrate Big Grin

A few things I've learned over the years about growing breasts, like staying true to yourself. That's not to mean aligning your true gender... it's meant to say don't lose your self respect, dignity and will to fight (not only what your goal is) when all the odds (including people too) are against you about growing breasts. Hug

Btw, the pics above are screen grabs while taking a video, so they're a little fuzzy (but not altered or pre-fluffed in any way).

Lotus your breasts look absolutely wonderful! So pretty <3
Kinda envy i don't wake up to them in the morning haha.

I had no idea you were using Testosterone to keep your function down there, i thought after an orchiectomy you were already getting rid of it.

Lotas your boobs are amazing great areola size such a nice size, and great nipples. Is it still your opinion not to use Opill I have a 3 moths supply (very cheap$20) but have not started taking it. I have gyno B cup would like to develop further breast tissue am I wrong Opill can develop mid ducts? Smile

(Yesterday, 06:48 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Going through some old posts I was reminded of this question below, I don't think I addressed the question properly, so here's my updated response.  Smile

(14-09-2017, 07:22 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Lotus I just have to know something. What is it like to have big breasts now? 

It's kinda like this, Wink Hug I wake every morning and my boobs (lol, these pics are morning boobs) are still there... yay! and they're still the same size for the last 6 months. Not only can i look down to see boobs... I see my penis. Blush Through the use of T-cream I've gained back what i lost (about 2 inches in length during NBE/HRT) and gained about 2.5 in. / 6.35 cm in girth...  Celebrate Big Grin

A few things I've learned over the years about growing breasts, like staying true to yourself. That's not to mean aligning your true gender... it's meant to say don't lose your self respect, dignity and will to fight (not only what your goal is) when all the odds (including people too) are against you about growing breasts. Hug

Btw, the pics above are screen grabs while taking a video, so they're a little fuzzy (but not altered or pre-fluffed in any way).

You forgot to add the magic word: they're SO PERKY omg Big Grin

Hi Lotus!

Good to see you posting! And looking good!

HeartKay

I was a little blown away when I noticed that this thread has gotten 3,384,292 views to date. WOW! Congrats Lotus for getting a lot of information out there! 

Best regards,
ChuckM

(05-06-2024, 11:40 AM)LisaM Wrote:  Good to know, thanks Lotus, it's interesting how your own views around BO have shifted, your own experience wasn't great (unless it was just bad coincidence) and you were fairly anti use. Would you consider using it yourself now?

Hi Lisa, yes... My experience with BO ended badly, which pretty much ended my interest in using BO and pursuing research until recently. So, I began researching science based info on BO (for the benefit of others here) because I think we owe it to our community to have an updated version on the science of BO. 

Much of the information on BO is anecdotal, hearsay and misinformation… Or, like I say, BS. 

I've had issues when folks spread misinformation, for instance I just read today (from someone who should know better) make a claim that “breast growth isn't permanent”. I mean come on, really?Of course that's BS cause breast buds are permanent. 

Or, “the point of no return” nonsense after 6 months of using BO. There's no scientific to this absurd claim… more BS. Everybody is different, someone may be a fast metabolizer of meds/supps and experience faster results, and vice/versa to having a slow metabolism. 

I thought to myself I needed to rethink how BO is metabolized in bovine’s before it reaches the market for human consumption. 

Low and behold, the scientific research emerged (like a floodgate) on the benefits of BO… which I shared in this thread earlier. BTW, I don't think using bovine pituitary with BO is necessary because bovine ovaries have already been stimulated through HPA (hypothalamus pituitary axis), therefore more stimulation of the pituitary is redundant and quite possibly counterproductive. 

How do I know? I ran my own test trial using BO (w/pituitary glandular) and came to the conclusion to the above statement. 

In closing, determining the usefulness of BO is seeing how it reacted in the BO uterus and endometrium after it was synthesized by the ovaries. And, that's where (and why) I changed my position on using BO after seeing the science.

I believe BO should be considered an adaptogen/potentiator.  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon