Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Project X (hrt)

(18-06-2024, 09:03 AM)Alexis P Wrote:  Lotus your breasts look absolutely wonderful! So pretty <3
Kinda envy i don't wake up to them in the morning haha.

I had no idea you were using Testosterone to keep your function down there, i thought after an orchiectomy you were already getting rid of it.

Hi Alexis, you're so sweet, my boobs are lonely Big Grin the wife wants nothing to do with them (which I understand) RolleyesSmile
Other than myself touching them,  I wouldn't know how I'd feel by someone else's touch.  BlushBig Grin

The original plan on using T-cream was to aid in have more penile tissue to work with for bottom surgery, that changed after being diagnosed with leukemia (and other illnesses). But now, I'm just enjoying the new growth.  Tongue

(18-06-2024, 12:27 PM)SweetO Wrote:  You forgot to add the magic word: they're SO PERKY omg Big Grin

Thanks Sweets,  Heart

I'm trying a different method of using Aloe Vera gel used with E2 cream, so far I like the results cause they (the boobs) perked up fast.  Hug The science of Aloe Vera is so interesting:
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436&pid=194877&highlight=Aloe+vera#pid194877

Type Aloe Vera in the search option at the bottom of every page for more info on Aloe.

(19-06-2024, 12:22 AM)Kay Lady Wrote:  Hi Lotus!

Good to see you posting! And looking good!

HeartKay

Hi Kay, thank you, Heart  hope you're doing well.  Hug

(19-06-2024, 12:59 AM)ChuckM Wrote:  I was a little blown away when I noticed that this thread has gotten 3,384,292 views to date. WOW!  Congrats Lotus for getting a lot of information out there! 

Best regards,
ChuckM

Hi Chuck, thank you.  Hug science, or I should say "Breast Growth Science" intrigues me, Smile when you put those words together I can't shut my mind off researching it.  Heart

(18-06-2024, 10:44 AM)Ninja Wrote:  Lotas your boobs are amazing great areola size such a nice size, and great nipples. Is it still your opinion not to use Opill I have a 3 moths supply (very cheap$20) but have not started taking it. I have gyno B cup would like to develop further breast tissue am I wrong Opill can develop mid ducts? Smile

Hi Ninja, thank you  Hug , my concern about the Opill was for people who've already had a previous DVT before using the Opill. I'm attaching information about progestins, which the Opill is. I hope the info helps, if not please send me a pm.

Effects of Hormones and Hormone Therapy on Breast Tissue in Transgender Patients: A Concise Review
Estrogen plays a critical role in human breast development, inducing the growth of breast ducts, increasing fat deposition, and promoting breast stromal connective tissue growth. Estrogen upregulates PR expression and induces prolactin, which works in conjunction with progesterone to stimulate breast lobuloalveolar development (12).
Synthetic progestogens (progestins) such as norethisterone, medroxyprogesterone, and lynestrenol, bind to PRs but do not perfectly mimic progesterone and can activate or antagonize other types of steroid hormone receptors (13). Progestins are often prescribed to suppress menses in FTM patients. Studies have shown that these drugs cause a drop in serum levels of SHBG and LH, but significantly increase free testosterone. Estrogen, FSH, and total testosterone, however, do not change significantly (56). As discussed above, progesterone activity on breast tissue includes lobuloalveolar maturation in conjunction with prolactin and, to a much lesser degree than estrogen, ductal development.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7252590/

(19-06-2024, 02:31 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(18-06-2024, 09:03 AM)Alexis P Wrote:  Lotus your breasts look absolutely wonderful! So pretty <3
Kinda envy i don't wake up to them in the morning haha.

I had no idea you were using Testosterone to keep your function down there, i thought after an orchiectomy you were already getting rid of it.

Hi Alexis, you're so sweet, my boobs are lonely Big Grin the wife wants nothing to do with them (which I understand) RolleyesSmile
Other than myself touching them,  I wouldn't know how I'd feel by someone else's touch.  BlushBig Grin

The original plan on using T-cream was to aid in have more penile tissue to work with for bottom surgery, that changed after being diagnosed with leukemia (and other illnesses). But now, I'm just enjoying the new growth.  Tongue

I gotta be frank, i stereotyped you as either single or somebody with a wife more into your changes than that. Good job on making peace with that, not everybody does it quite as well~

Thank you for discounting pituitary, it did always seem rather nebulous but i was just about to order it so you just saved me money. Any thoughts on Uterine glandular or Placenta glandular? i imagine they wouldn't be too dissimilar, though i wonder why nobody sources bovine placenta... it's always sheep or pig.

Glad you're enjoying the new growth, even if bottom surgery is off the table. is that a permanent development or just as long as you have leukemia?

-Aria

(19-06-2024, 03:22 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  I gotta be frank, i stereotyped you as either single or somebody with a wife more into your changes than that. Good job on making peace with that, not everybody does it quite as well~

Hi Aria, good to hear from you. Hug I wish I had a supportive wife with the transtion. But the reality is there's people (here) that their SO (significant other) isn't on board with our changes. Like I said I get it, it's complicated. 

(19-06-2024, 03:22 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  Thank you for discounting pituitary, it did always seem rather nebulous but i was just about to order it so you just saved me money. Any thoughts on Uterine glandular or Placenta glandular? i imagine they wouldn't be too dissimilar, though i wonder why nobody sources bovine placenta... it's always sheep or pig.

My answer would be to ask why the other glandulars are needed when BO demonstrates it has all the building blocks needed for breast growth and feminizing. Let the BO do its thing.  Smile

(19-06-2024, 03:22 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  Glad you're enjoying the new growth, even if bottom surgery is off the table. is that a permanent development or just as long as you have leukemia? 
-Aria

For the foreseeable future bottom surgery is off the table in light of Leukemia. Having bottom surgery means a constant battle fighting infections, I'm immunocompromised, meaning my immune system is already weak. I don't think I'm up to the health challenge of maintaining a healthy vagina… if I was younger and single I'd say hell yeah, bring it on.  Hug

(19-06-2024, 03:55 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Aria, good to hear from you. Hug I wish I had a supportive wife with the transtion. But the reality is there's people (here) that their SO (significant other) isn't on board with our changes. Like I said I get it, it's complicated. 

(19-06-2024, 03:22 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  Thank you for discounting pituitary, it did always seem rather nebulous but i was just about to order it so you just saved me money. Any thoughts on Uterine glandular or Placenta glandular? i imagine they wouldn't be too dissimilar, though i wonder why nobody sources bovine placenta... it's always sheep or pig.

My answer would be to ask why the other glandulars are needed when BO demonstrates it has all the building blocks needed for breast growth and feminizing. Let the BO do its thing.  Smile

For the foreseeable future bottom surgery is off the table in light of Leukemia. Having bottom surgery means a constant battle fighting infections, I'm immunocompromised, meaning my immune system is already weak. I don't think I'm up to the health challenge of maintaining a healthy vagina… if I was younger and single I'd say hell yeah, bring it on.  Hug

It's good to hear from you too, especially today~ and yeah, i'd have a hard time being any different in the shoes of those significant others.

And yeah, that's a very good point about keeping it simple (", stupid" as per the expression). While i have heard testimonies of ladies seeing results with mammary glandular, it was only because they couldn't handle the side effects they were seeing with BO. A testament to the weakness of the other supplements, not their strengths.

And yeah, i figure the middle of a battle for maintaining your health against leukemia is not a good time to do non-lifesaving surgery.

Good to hear from ya, Lotus <3

Aria

(19-06-2024, 02:18 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(05-06-2024, 11:40 AM)LisaM Wrote:  Good to know, thanks Lotus, it's interesting how your own views around BO have shifted, your own experience wasn't great (unless it was just bad coincidence) and you were fairly anti use. Would you consider using it yourself now?

Hi Lisa, yes... My experience with BO ended badly, which pretty much ended my interest in using BO and pursuing research until recently. So, I began researching science based info on BO (for the benefit of others here) because I think we owe it to our community to have an updated version on the science of BO. 

Much of the information on BO is anecdotal, hearsay and misinformation… Or, like I say, BS. 

I've had issues when folks spread misinformation, for instance I just read today (from someone who should know better) make a claim that “breast growth isn't permanent”. I mean come on, really?Of course that's BS cause breast buds are permanent. 

Or, “the point of no return” nonsense after 6 months of using BO. There's no scientific to this absurd claim… more BS. Everybody is different, someone may be a fast metabolizer of meds/supps and experience faster results, and vice/versa to having a slow metabolism. 

I thought to myself I needed to rethink how BO is metabolized in bovine’s before it reaches the market for human consumption. 

Low and behold, the scientific research emerged (like a floodgate) on the benefits of BO… which I shared in this thread earlier. BTW, I don't think using bovine pituitary with BO is necessary because bovine ovaries have already been stimulated through HPA (hypothalamus pituitary axis), therefore more stimulation of the pituitary is redundant and quite possibly counterproductive. 

How do I know? I ran my own test trial using BO (w/pituitary glandular) and came to the conclusion to the above statement. 

In closing, determining the usefulness of BO is seeing how it reacted in the BO uterus and endometrium after it was synthesized by the ovaries. And, that's where (and why) I changed my position on using BO after seeing the science.

I believe BO should be considered an adaptogen/potentiator.  Smile

Thank you, as always your honesty is refreshing.

Hi Lotus,
Very interesting reading on your new BO and pit gland findings, I'm on both (BO=1500mg and PG=240mg)
From my experience I ramped the two up as it felt that BO/PG had very little effect on smaller doses.
With what you have said, I think it is more likely to be the BO that's making the difference. 
I've half a bottle of PG left so once depleted I'll switch to just BO for a couple of months.

On a seperate note, I'm struggling to find a bank that will send money to Vanuta for my Prog, so BO may become my main vehicle for feminisation, until I can find a different source for E that I can more readily get in the UK! damn banks and governments!!! 

Hope you are feeling ok and many thanks for your research, it's such a help Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)