Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[split] Wife Unacceptance

(29-04-2015, 12:09 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(28-04-2015, 09:53 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(28-04-2015, 07:20 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  As for this thread being "hijacked," think again Lotus.
Do you really think it's fair for Hurricane to only hear from those like yourself???
It doesn't really help him. He needs perspective from all corners.

Super, let's tell him that he's selfish and unnecessary, oh, I almost forgot, go ahead and get divorced, that's great life advice, very inspiring. How can I possibly top that perspective.

Lmao, tibetan's and your exchanges are the only entertaining part of this forum anymore for me.

Thank you. Tongue

In that case, I feel like I've failed, Sarah!

B.

(26-05-2015, 11:52 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(28-04-2015, 07:20 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  As for this thread being "hijacked," think again Lotus.
Do you really think it's fair for Hurricane to only hear from those like yourself???

Super, let's tell him that he's selfish and unnecessary, oh, I almost forgot, go ahead and get divorced, that's great life advice, very inspiring. How can I possibly top that perspective.

Lmao, tibetan's and your exchanges are the only entertaining part of this forum anymore for me.

Thank you. Tongue

B.

You don't post much. Anyways, to be fair I was exaggerating a bit Tongue

Too bad I have a client in 15minutes, "can't spew much hatred at the the moment?"

(26-05-2015, 10:05 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(26-05-2015, 07:46 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Lotus you keep talking about BDSM and Mistress's and Sadists, now your speaking MY language but I wont go into that too far here Tongue

TBP and a strap on and forced fem and bronze balls hanging from the pick ups hitch receiver ??? LOL This IS the most interesting and entertaining thread here Tongue

Well what can I say, my psychic gut says this tired old argument is BS, like her opinion matters?, gimme a break, if anybody should move on it should be her and her spam. She spreads her hate and disgust for the genetic male, (in the genetic male section).

Yea I agree with that the whole premise of her posts is just mean.... The OP was about "wife acceptance"... OK so she comes here and claims to give some high and mighty "real common woman" perspectiveRolleyes Jeez the WIFE (cis het "normal" and as much a "woman" as TP) is the only one that really matters in this conversation....

Since Im fortunate to be clueless there as far as a wife and kids goes I usually stay out of these discussions BUT I DO get it.... In fact I tried very hard to be "normal" it just never worked for me.... She even says she "feels like both sexes but can't pass for male" like its any different from the other side Huh If anything she is confused because unfortunately we all aren't lucky enough to all "pass as female" no matter how far we go and in fact very few ever will ME included Sad

Its SAD to see this crap and I see your point that she's just here to bust "balls" and be a mean bitch....

The very nature of this forum no matter who you are implies non judgmental support for those who for whatever reason wish to deviate from the norm as far as gender goes...

I donno I feel like its a bad moon or something with a lot of people out there....

I think what bothers me is the erasure of gender queer and gender fluid people... As if they're just being selfish or something by not choosing a gender. Gender queer and non-binary is just a legitimate identity as any. They are actually under the umbrella of "trans".

It's kind of like being bisexual in the lgbt community. My sexuality is often fetishized ("so does that mean you wanna threesome?" Said every guy ever) and my sexual identity is usually chalked up to a phase. When I open up about it I get a lot of "oh you're married now" as if that part of me magically dissappeared.

I'm rambling here and I think I missed part of the conversation, but I guess what I'm saying is that this "in betweeners"... Which I'm starting to hate that term, because it seems to become more of derogatory term as this thread progresses.... They're just as valid in their identities as us cis people and our trans friends are.

We may not understand why people want breasts and a penis, but that's not for us to judge on.

I think you missed it. Here's an example scenario, a straight male being in a hetero relationship, not disclosing all of who he is. Then when he secretly goes on his feminizing journey and later comes out to his SO, hoping they will accept it. Its selfish behavior and entitlement, that is what I'm talking about.

(27-05-2015, 03:16 AM)echapman Wrote:  I think what bothers me is the erasure of gender queer and gender fluid people... As if they're just being selfish or something by not choosing a gender. Gender queer and non-binary is just a legitimate identity as any. They are actually under the umbrella of "trans".

It's kind of like being bisexual in the lgbt community. My sexuality is often fetishized ("so does that mean you wanna threesome?" Said every guy ever) and my sexual identity is usually chalked up to a phase. When I open up about it I get a lot of "oh you're married now" as if that part of me magically dissappeared.

I'm rambling here and I think I missed part of the conversation, but I guess what I'm saying is that this "in betweeners"... Which I'm starting to hate that term, because it seems to become more of derogatory term as this thread progresses.... They're just as valid in their identities as us cis people and our trans friends are.

We may not understand why people want breasts and a penis, but that's not for us to judge on.

(27-05-2015, 02:53 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  The very nature of this forum no matter who you are implies non judgmental support for those who for whatever reason wish to deviate from the norm as far as gender goes...

(27-05-2015, 03:16 AM)echapman Wrote:  I'm rambling here and I think I missed part of the conversation, but I guess what I'm saying is that this "in betweeners"... Which I'm starting to hate that term, because it seems to become more of derogatory term as this thread progresses.... They're just as valid in their identities as us cis people and our trans friends are.

I couldn't agree more, and thank you both for stating that, every group is valid here, time to move forward.

(27-05-2015, 04:52 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(27-05-2015, 02:53 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  The very nature of this forum no matter who you are implies non judgmental support for those who for whatever reason wish to deviate from the norm as far as gender goes...

(27-05-2015, 03:16 AM)echapman Wrote:  I'm rambling here and I think I missed part of the conversation, but I guess what I'm saying is that this "in betweeners"... Which I'm starting to hate that term, because it seems to become more of derogatory term as this thread progresses.... They're just as valid in their identities as us cis people and our trans friends are.

I couldn't agree more, and thank you both for stating that, every group is valid here, time to move forward.

My perspective does not make me a hateful human being. I think its strange how I can clearly identify a stereotype and get called all sorts of names.

(27-05-2015, 12:14 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(26-05-2015, 11:52 PM)bryony Wrote:  

Thank you. Tongue

B.

You don't post much. Anyways, to be fair I was exaggerating a bit Tongue

Smile Give me a topic that will make you laugh, and I will have a go! Tongue

(27-05-2015, 04:35 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  I think you missed it. Here's an example scenario, a straight male being in a hetero relationship, not disclosing all of who he is. Then when he secretly goes on his feminizing journey and later comes out to his SO, hoping they will accept it. Its selfish behavior and entitlement, that is what I'm talking about.

I certainly missed everything else, but that particular example is one of my bugbears too. I see it as a direct parallel to the kind of guy who dumps his wife and gets another. In both cases, the wife supplies an urgent and pressing need which, when satisfied is no longer required. In the case of the dishonest/deceitful late stage GD, the wife is replaced not with another woman, but the woman within.

This of course is distinct from the GD who does not have any idea what is wrong at the time of proposal and therefore was not hiding his problem but was simply unaware of it.

In my case, when I got married in the late 1970s, the kind of compulsive cross-dressing that I suffered (yes suffered) from was called "transvestic fetishism". This I duly confessed to my wife-to-be before we got married. It turned out to be incorrect... but we cope.

To return to your example, I think such people are, to an extent, sociopathic in that they only relate to others inasmuch as what utility they present to them - and this of course applies to the men who dump their older wives for a newer model.

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon