Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Thank you all for the comments

New Bra Day Part Two ....

I ordered two bras the other day and the 2nd one arrived today. Today's bra is now my favorite, so much so that I just ordered two more.

For the last many years I've ordered and returned more bras that I can count, and subsequently I've had to rely on generic sports bras in their place. I've always wanted a standard looking playtex type of bra, but I've never been able to find one that actually fits.

I've never really liked the stretch straps of my sports bras and I've always wanted adjustable straps with clasps in the back. I really do like the deep cleavage cut in front of this new Hanes bra, as all my other sports bras wear so high up on the chest. So finally this seems to fit the bill.

I've usually had the best success with Hanes products, or their sister brand, Just My Size. I only wear Hanes panties, and most of my women's shorts are Hanes along with several Hanes t-shirts.

Anyway, I'm pleased and here's a new bra photo . . . .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice.  Looks supportive.

I'm about nine days away from my four year anniversary of HRT, and I started PM four and a half years prior to that. I've been noticing some growing pains the last several weeks and that kind of caught me off guard because of the longevity of my program.

But here over the last several days it's been unmistakable that my breasts are getting fuller and that's been very welcomed indeed. The nsfw-ish photo is mainly to demonstrate that I'm actually getting wider thighs now and that really does thrill me. Yes, I have the unmistakable estrogen belly droop, but I'm also still losing weight and watching the diet, so I'll take that as progress, too.

I've said since the beginning that I've always wanted mom-thighs and it looks like they're starting to finally fill out and again that literally thrills me. I'd love to have saddle bags too lol!

The nsfw-ish photo is because for the longest time, the left thigh, (right side in the photo), showed curvature on the outer thigh and the right thigh, (mirror effect), was always flat on the outside. Literally just a few days ago it was still that way, so I was shocked to see the improvement in just a few days time. My standard profile photo is just to show how huge my ass has gotten and I stay amazed at how much my haunches have grown and how high they're getting, too.

I just placed an order for 17b/P4 and I'm hoping it'll be here when we return from the beach. I'm very much looking forward to starting my fifth year of HRT and looking forward to what the future holds. Even after 8.5 years of NBE/HRT I still have no plans on socially transitioning. I just want the feminine body that estrogens afford and it looks like even after all this time, it's still changing. I'm really looking forward to see how much physical changes I have left to make!

I enjoy wearing women's androgynous clothes, but I just can't see myself wearing a dress in public. Mind you I'm very much jealous of those here on BN that do, but here in the rural part of the American South, I'm just not going to do it. Perhaps I'll get the gumption to attend the Pride Parade here in the closest big city to me, as I would love to do so, but it's now held in October and I really want to wear my kilt/skirt when I do so. I've never had a goal to socially transition, and I still don't want to.

I'll say this, it's got to the point that I can't stand to go commando anymore around the house, especially in my skirts, and if I'm not wearing these new bras now, I actually feel naked without them. I was out driving on an errand today in bras, panties, women's jeans shorts, women's t-shirt and unisex shoes. Total androgynous look on the outside, but I got to thinking that after years of going braless in public, I honestly feel naked underneath without this bra on and I actually cringe if I ever put on male briefs. I only rarely wear them as a guard against an accidental "plumber's crack" betrayal.

I guess that's a good thing but one thing for certain is how much wearing them day in and day out just tilts my mind to the feminine side, when I'm really more of a non-binary type of guy. Another thing that's for certain is how long term estrogens definitely have an effect on your brain. Thank goodness I still have the male problem solving and rationale, but damn if I don't have a lot of female brain attributes now, too. (Which is another good thing!)

I'm also hoping to wear my bra & panties on a deserted part of the beach in a couple of weeks. I've worn panties there before and that didn't draw attention. Otherwise it's going to be a tank top at the family resort we'll be staying at. We stayed at the same place late last August and the beach was deserted. I was topless on the beach every day last year but I seriously doubt that I'll be able to do that in a couple of weeks.

One reason for the desire of the white bra & panties on the deserted beach is for the tan lines they'll afford. How cool will that be?

Anyway, this is a long post just to show that one thigh is finally getting fat lmao!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have always wanted bikini tan lines. They enhance boobies so nicely.

Now, at my age, with all the sun damage to my decolletage, I dare not do it.

Just another goal that I aged-out of.  Sad

Karen  Heart

Definitely have the pelvic tilt, and your boobs look fantastic, legs are looking good. Have you had much shrinkage down below after 4 years on HRT?. You did the NASCAR for a while how did they accept you any negative feed back --they can be pretty macho Smile

Thanks, Ninja ....

I've definitely had shrinkage over the last 8.5 years, but it seems to be standard in-line with normal estrogen usage. The pelvic tilt arrived at the 18th month mark during NBE with PM. My first indication was when I went to the doctor's office for a normal check-up and they measured me at 5'9" tall, when I used to be 5'11". Losing two inches in height was a shock to say the least.

When I was working for the motorsport magazine, I never experienced any negative feedback. The only time I ever see anyone draw back in normal public settings is when they definitely notice my breasts, and that is usually when I'm wearing a somewhat revealing top. I have very large nipples and in thin t-shirts they are obvious. Otherwise, I can usually hide them depending on the shirts I choose to wear. Dark button-up plaids are good for this.

Needless to say, I hope my breasts continue to get larger. Thanks ....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon