Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Hello

Looks lovely on you. For some reason that sort of V neck is less flaunting on me than something more horizontal, I think its one of the weird proportion + contrast things. I notice this comparing the two similar tops I have, the V neck one is always less flaunting.

That shirt looks amazing. I think someone has a new (old) favorite.

Thank you both! I've added 10 new shirts to my collection this week. Rearranged all my clothes so one chest of drawers is all femme and put all my old men's wear elsewhere. It soothes the dysphoria, so to speak.

Granted, the shirts & shorts are all rather androgynous in appearance, (nothing that screams women's clothing), but they've got the feminine cut so they fit and wear more better than men's clothes do now that my body has changed.

Men's clothes these days feels like I'm wearing a cardboard box, and now I get to know I'm fully CD in public even though no one else knows lmao.

The beauty of androgynous clothing, you can go sort of unisex, but fem enough and it doesn't register much at all. Besides, stiff gendering of clothing is dumb! Especially with mens clothing which is ill fitting, bland and boring and some times unpractical. Like why are only Goths and Scotts allowed to wear skirts?! Why aren't men allowed to wear anything that's actually nice looking and form fitting? Its so ridiculous. Same with colours. Women can wear anything, but if there's a man wearing pink or purple or anything too colourful and bright, people start to assume shit and act weird.

I think the cardboard box analogy is really fitting.

(14-08-2024, 06:21 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I think the cardboard box analogy is really fitting.

I see what you did there lol!

(14-08-2024, 06:21 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  The beauty of androgynous clothing, you can go sort of unisex, but fem enough and it doesn't register much at all. Besides, stiff gendering of clothing is dumb! Especially with mens clothing which is ill fitting, bland and boring and some times unpractical. Like why are only Goths and Scotts allowed to wear skirts?! Why aren't men allowed to wear anything that's actually nice looking and form fitting? Its so ridiculous. Same with colours. Women can wear anything, but if there's a man wearing pink or purple or anything too colourful and bright, people start to assume shit and act weird.

I think the cardboard box analogy is really fitting.

DiDi

Society!

Your spot on, no truer words were ever spoken!

Caylee

Thanks, y'all! lol

That shirt is a hand me down from the wife. My recent purchases are mainly tank tops. But the thing I like about them is that their flair-cut at the hips. Even the buttons are almost pushing my limits that almost scream "women's wear", but I think I can get by with them.

I really am conservative in my approach to CD. All the shorts I bought over the last three years are just plain khaki and denim. It's the feminine cut that is most important to me because of my waistline now that HRT has done its magic giving me wider hips, a bigger ass and the obvious pelvic tilt.

I am looking forward to finally getting a few pairs of women's jeans and khaki pants for this winter, and mainly because of their design cut for wider hips, bigger ass and the pelvic tilt. I'll have to get a few shirts also, and I think I can pull this off with flannel plaids. Same goes for a winter coat and a windbreaker, too. A denim jeans jacket should be easy enough to pull off, and I have seen some windbreakers that should fit the bill.

I really do not like advertising myself in obvious feminine clothing. But my wardrobe has grown enough for me to round it out to the few pieces that I am missing. The CD in me does have a silent thrill when I'm in public wearing 100% feminine clothes, and it's double pleasing when I known I'm stealth enough that no one notices or cares. There's no way in hell that I'll ever pass and nor do I want to, but where as bras & panties do their obvious thing to help with dysphoria, this is just my next step.

So I'm at the point now where my summer wardrobe is almost 100% complete. I'd like a few button shirts, but it all takes time. Summer unisex shoes are easy enough, but winter shoes have their own challenges. I'm "almost there".

My love of skirts is obvious, as I practically live in them 24/7/365/10 when I'm at home. But even going out in one of my active kilts, (that looks more like a skirt), gives me panic attacks. I once was on vacation in Florida and went to the dockside restaurant bar for a fish sandwich. By the time I left I'd already been called a faggot three times.

So, a fulltime wardrobe is important to me and a goal I want to obtain. But I'm also striving to be dressed down enough that no one notices. I absolutely adore my skirts. They're so incredibly comfortable. But I won't ever be wearing them in public.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You're looking good in the tops.  I have a couple of V neck tops

Thank you, MT. It's the subtle look that I like, scoop neck and v-neck vs. a high neck.

Love the tops and how they look so good on you.
I'm for the unisex look to, CD has never interested me instead since my late teens have mixed womens wear with mens wear, to the point now that like you the majority of my clothes are from the other side.
I've always presented as male because that is me, even now with some curves up top and developing curves below.
Well done and keep choosing those tops Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)