Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Hello

I have my kilt ready lol

Stevenator Did you see those tank tops off Amazon. I swear I was about to buy the same ones off Amazon

(14-08-2024, 07:32 PM)CM213 Wrote:  I have my kilt ready lol

Stevenator Did you see those tank tops off Amazon. I swear I was about to buy the same ones off Amazon

Actually, I did! I got several of them to be honest. They're kind of thin but very comfortable. My favorite thing about them is that they're flared at the hips, and therefore they fit very well.

iCloud, that is . . . .

Too-Day

I've been thinking about getting some as well.

There must have been a big run on them, as apparently they're quite popular. I got eight of them and three took over a month to arrive. I like them a lot. Here's the one that I'm wearing now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can see why they are popular, nice top, not too low cut / revealing, think I'll look for one to try as most of my tops are crew neck / full button/zip down type tops and t's

Thanks. I found these when searching for "scoop neck t-shirts".

Lovely Tee-shirts. You look great in the blue one.  Hug

Thank you, Lotus!

It's good to hear from you again, and I hope that your health improves soon. Continued prayers and positive thoughts for you and yours.

<3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)