Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

My Story: Herbal Breast Growth and More!

I guess being pregnant is one wa to get boob growth Ha Ha  Heart

Today I heard a radio talk show host say that transgender people are "mentally ill."  That really upset me.

I thought I looked particularly feminine and sexy in this photo I took.  Can anyone send me a word of encouragement to cheer me up? Heart

(27-05-2024, 09:16 PM)Graceful Curves Wrote:  Today I heard a radio talk show host say that transgender people are "mentally ill."  That really upset me.

I thought I looked particularly feminine and sexy in this photo I took.  Can anyone send me a word of encouragement to cheer me up? Heart

I saw this quote the other day: "When you realize that lots of people are emotionally wounded children in adult bodies, you stop taking things so personally." I try to think of this when I hear all the hate. 

Heart Kay

(27-05-2024, 09:16 PM)Graceful Curves Wrote:  Today I heard a radio talk show host say that transgender people are "mentally ill."  That really upset me.

You look very feminine ---every one has an opinion and it really doesn't mean a thing unless you let it bother you

Kay Lady, Ninja:  Thanks for your replies.  I appreciate your moral support.

Shifting gears--

I'm showing some leg today.  In these most recent photos, my boobs seem fuller and more well-defined.  I'm amazed at what I have become!  What do you think of my transformation? Heart 

(28-05-2024, 12:01 PM)Graceful Curves Wrote:  Kay Lady, Ninja:  Thanks for your replies.  I appreciate your moral support.

Shifting gears--

I'm showing some leg today.  In these most recent photos, my boobs seem fuller and more well-defined.  I'm amazed at what I have become!  What do you think of my transformation? Heart 

Yes your boobs are starting to develop nicely and on you thin body any development will be vey noticeable  transformation is coming along nicely. Has it affected your male parts does below? Heart

Ninja,

"Has it affected your male parts [down] below?"  Not that I notice.  Everything seems the same size and I get erections easily, and I can sustain them.  My penis is small (but beautiful) Wink and "gets the job done!" Big Grin Others have said their libido has dropped, but mine has increased!   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have airbrushed my penis out of this photo because I don't think I should be showing private parts. Rolleyes 

New special photos for senders of Private Messages:

1.  Me at my shapeliest (so far)! Big Grin 

2.  Sorry its grainy but the point is to show how full and shapely my ass is, and how my arms are so thin and girly. Rolleyes 

3.  Breasts are slowly growing, and are looking feminine. Kiss 

4.  I'm growing my nails out--I can't do any yard work or they'll get messed up! Sad 

Now it's time for my lavender bath.  Tongue  Talk to you soon! Heart

-Graceful

Lovely  Heart

Looking lovely as always Graceful. Looking forward to the next update.

Hugs,

Brie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)