Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

HT's HRT

(06-10-2022, 07:13 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  Oh wow now that is something!! RJ and you even look a little contracted still even, you'll need to find the area of that hun because that is seriously impressive and very visible change. You've also only had it a week right that is crazy gosh I need to make up my mind on this  Big Grin

Yes, its exactly like the first run, but this pure RJ is just something else. Obviously way more potent and tiny little drop at a time is enough. I suggest you add this to your next phase. Wink I have a hunch about it being far more effective now than what it was when I wasn't this far in T4 development.

(06-10-2022, 06:22 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Just a quick update on Royal Jelly, this stuff is amazing! I'm now one week in and I'm already noting a visible difference from only a little while ago. I snapped a photo today, I had done three hours with Noogle previously, but that's not the point, the thing to note is how wide and engorged my areolas and nipples are. I should have measured. Tongue
Ohhh mammmmmaaa !!! Those are some serious boobies. Bet even GG’s envy youWink

(08-10-2022, 02:06 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(06-10-2022, 06:22 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Just a quick update on Royal Jelly, this stuff is amazing! I'm now one week in and I'm already noting a visible difference from only a little while ago. I snapped a photo today, I had done three hours with Noogle previously, but that's not the point, the thing to note is how wide and engorged my areolas and nipples are. I should have measured. Tongue
Ohhh mammmmmaaa !!! Those are some serious boobies. Bet even GG’s envy youWink

Thanks. <3 One online friend of mine, who's on the brink of macromastia btw said she's envious of how perky and round mine are. It felt ridiculous as I have to put up a fight to get them nice whereas cis women just have it all by the grace of being developed correctly. Tbh, I don't like to make any divide with cis women because I'm a woman too. I would love to find out if I'm truly intersex, I feel like I need some special physical justification for acceptance or I'll just be a freak chimera who fits in nowhere.

Yea the picture had quite a lot of swelling from the pump, but its amazing what a difference there is to after noogle pictures from a short while ago and especially with areolas. Royal Jelly is so amazing! I'm right now having two days off of RJ and pumping because I'm not home and it would be a mess to do here. I wouldn't like to mess up a good routine as it always gives me anxiety and makes it feel like I'm falling behind.

That’s quite a difference in just a short time! Congratulations!

I'm at our family summerhouse, so breaking routine with NBE for two days which I don't like one bit... Time spent here though is never wasted and I like the big mirror we have here. Just an observation, my 38G cup bra is getting kinda constricting and tight and its doing the funny thing too narrow underwire does, my boobs keep escaping to armpits as underwire now sits on the breast tissue instead of on the edge of it, I keep scooping and its not helping. Big Grin I think this is the third time this happens or fourth, previously with DD, F, FF and now with G cup.

I snapped a full body photo which I haven't done for a while. Notice how my boobs are starting to cover part of my arms.... Ummm that's a busty girl thing if something is. Funny thing, my boobs and hips have gotten so much bigger its almost making me look slim and tall rather than wide and tall... Proportions and perception are such a funny thing. And the thing is that I'm not slim at all, I'm still quite chubby despite losing some weight, big double tummy roll when I sit down. xD Its just so funny how this works, but heck I don't look anywhere near flat any more and this bra is going to pop a strap by this pace, its about damn time to go up a size.

Oh and excuse my clothes, they're absolutely not a fashion statement as I'm in the middle of nowhere. The pants are bright blue 70's things with those crazy wide parts on them. xD lol.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I just updated my gender marker to female. I feel like I'm woman enough to do so. Besides I'm only months away that even Finnish society treats me as a woman without question so its kinda timely. And my transition is a done deal and only a matter of time until I'm finished. I'm a bit at odds with this forum being for "genetic males" because I feel very little in common with people who identify as male in general. Besides I exhibit a whole list of possible signs of an intersex condition, I have never felt like I was truly a man anyway, pretending to be a guy who wants boobs was convenient at the time when I was still in denial about the truth.

I kinda wish I could be posting on Nexus instead, but as that forum is "reserved for cis women only", I guess I'll stay here if ladies forum is based on low key trans phobia and exclusion of us with a massive hormonal birth defect which btw doesn't make me any less of a woman than anyone who was born with correct bits and doesn't need to go through this torturous pain of having a messed up body.

I've been wondering about it, Nexus does not want trans women around, but why are there exceptions to it? Or has the attitude changed since the forum split? Are we still frowned upon over there?

There are two reasons why I still post here, I have no better place to go and I promised my friends to be one of the few who has stayed despite transitioning. I'm just so much at odds with the "genetic male" stuff as I don't belong with that and Nexus not wanting anything to do with us as I guess we're not women enough? Except then there are the few exceptions... I wish I could have transitioned from the cradle so I could post on Nexus too, in every sub forum without discrimination. But I'm not valid enough.

EDIT:
I added a random selfie from yesterday... I've been taking much less photos lately. Do I look like a dude in a dress? Some kind of freak? Oddity? Chimera who's not woman enough? These are rhetoric questions of course. Interestingly, people who do not know that I'm transitioning do not clock me as such about 99% of the time. They treat me as a woman. Next spring Finnish govt information and all officials will treat me as a woman. So will healthcare, welfare office, police, post future employers. Random strangers already do. But then I'm forced to post on forum for guys who are boob growth enthusiasts? I'm fine with it as I have plenty of amazing friends here, but what if I felt that I don't belong here and wanted to discuss breast development with my sisters? Then what? Should I try and see if I'll be accepted like the very few known exceptions? Anyway, this is just flow of mind and doesn't need to be answered...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Lara, I love the updates oh and boobs covering part of your arms is a sure sign of you errr growing bigger than anyone lol, your not kidding even with the lil chub you have a amazing ratio going on keep at it. I'm losing a little 1lb a week lately as to see if I can cash in on a little weight cycle Big Grin

What makes me want to post is what you've put about gender markers and feeling women enough, I'm with you hun here, my existence has been defined by markers made by others, people telling me what I am, without regards for who I am. I know we talked a bit about this in the past and it hurts me too. As you know I came out to a child therapist about being trans but the 90s NHS was a very different time, no one thought a child could be trans and that my experience was a "cover" for trauma. Growing up obviously fem and stealing my older sisters clothes just created a safe space for me yet getting hormones or even understanding the concept of being trans, well that was for tv and the whole "Transvestite" that they are in it for sexual fetish reasons, here's me a child oblivious to sexuality. Yet I'm just me, I'm nothing special my brain is structured this way, how many times in my life that people treated me as if they are treating the mind to help the body. Yet my brain is obviously female there is so much research into trans studies for both mtfs/ftms having brain structure of their associated gender identity. The person lives in the brain and that comes first so the body must be treated to help the mind. What matters more the person or the body? 

I originally thought I could post on Nexus instead of Nexum when I joined but I felt like "I had too" for a while I was wondering what should I do so I posted in the genetic side, yet I feel true to being a girl, because I've always believed in the whole, Transwomen are women. Yet this is segregation based on genetics... that leads to scary places.... I feel I have a birth defect my body is obviously not completely male, I've had not a single surgery I get period pains when I was like 9, I had a massively late puberty when I was 17 I was 3ft odd when I was 12 I was a child I even budded there is so much to my story that isn't completely defined simply as genetic male. I feel that down stairs has determined my life more than I have because of its mere existence. I am aware of some younger girls on Nexus having transitioned from the cradle but I feel that our separation from them is a world of hurt for me because they are living in privilege that they take for granted, fitting in while the rest of us are excluded. I'll be the first to say I'm not 100% cis passing maybe 95% with a few andro features and yet my life has robbed me of things others take for granted merely because of my start date being outside of my control  Sad

I believe in equality because transitioned women are women right? and can post on Nexus? If we can't cause "age/other reasons" then that conflicts with the first statement. I'd love to hear this clarified, is it GCS? Is it ageism? My forms are literally tied up in the system, do I need to be recognised as female by the British Government? my drivers licence says I am but NHS puts me as MX until I get handled by the GIC. Like many others that are even cis, I can't have kids either and not even before HRT, I've always been sterile so does that make either of us less than a women, Where does this begin and end?

Full body photo looks great. Your curves are very proportional, including your hips & thighs. 

If memory serves me correct, this site was split off from the original nexus site not because of trans phobia, but because some of the male members were acting like creeps and that upset some of the women. Don’t take that as 100% truth, but it was my understanding at the time. 

Enjoy your time in the solitude of nature. For 20 years, I used to spend one weekend a month at a family cabin in the Appalachian mountains and I absolutely loved being in the woods. It recharges your soul. 

By the way, your hair looks great!

(08-10-2022, 01:57 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Full body photo looks great. Your curves are very proportional, including your hips & thighs. 

If memory serves me correct, this site was split off from the original nexus site not because of trans phobia, but because some of the male members were acting like creeps and that upset some of the women. Don’t take that as 100% truth, but it was my understanding at the time. 

Enjoy your time in the solitude of nature. For 20 years, I used to spend one weekend a month at a family cabin in the Appalachian mountains and I absolutely loved being in the woods. It recharges your soul. 

By the way, your hair looks great!

Awww thanks. <3 I wish I knew more what to do with my hair, I've put in minimal effort with it lately.

Yes you're correct, but we are not male, me and Mel and so on... And creeps upsetting women is obvious. I know some users on this board creep me out too. Thankfully past and not present. Anyway, the point is kinda valid, I wonder if Nexus still counts us as too "male" to take part. Sad

DiDi:

Like Pinocchio... You're a REAL Girl !! You keep going and let no one deter you from your goals!

Jo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)