Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going bigger

Wow, clearly your regime is working well for you, great size and fantastic shape.

Looking good is the wife on board  Smile

Thanks a lot for kind words Smile

A quick update:
My diet and NBE regime is continuing steadily, I've also slowly been removing the darkest of my chest hairs with a home IPL device. I gotta slow down with hair removal though, in my opinion its a more visible and drastic change than incremental breast growth.
For some reason, the slight calorie deficit and focusing on fats and proteins seems to be increasing the effects of NBE, or maybe the capsules are just absorbed faster on empty stomach. But I have been getting this swollen feeling and itchy nipples kind of regularly the last month or so. And I'm pretty happy to discover that my boobs don't seem to be all fat, but there seems to be a proper teardrop/cone shape under it.  Smile

Ninja - wife seems to be proud of my dieting progress and has been doing pretty well herself, but she does seem a bit puzzled why my boobs aren't shrinking as much as the rest of me.  Rolleyes
But well, neither of us have ever been at proper weight, so there really can't be any expectations on her part of how my body or chest should look like 12 kg lighter.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow! Your boobs are amazing!  
My wife hasn't caught on yet either but has commented that I really need to loose some weight before summer since my moobs are getting big. My next doctor visit I'll mention that my chest is getting big in hops he'll diagnose gynecosmia so I have an excuse lol.

Huckleberrywine

The wife commented my boobs were getting bigger and low and behold I was diagnosed with gynecomastia  --she has not said a word again about my boobs getting bigger. little does she know I use PM cream and pump regularly ---bigger is better in my book

I can tell that you've lost weight and you look great!

I zapped my entire body multiple times when I was on PM, and the only places it had a permanent effect of me were my chest, underarms and bellybutton. It drastically slowed leg hair growth but once I started HRT, everything disappeared minus my pubic area and this damn dreaded beard of mine.

Congrats again on the weight loss, and yes, breast growth is positively affected by that.

Very nice growth so far.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon