Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta

Honestly, I was wondering if I really want to be weighted down with a webcam...lol

Sammie I going pay my registration on Friday. Is any one doing any of the optional events? Robin

(06-08-2014, 12:26 PM)whybreasts Wrote:  Sammie I going pay my registration on Friday. Is any one doing any of the optional events? Robin

I signed up for Princess Day on Wednesday, and the Drag Show on Thursday.

Clara

Thanks Clara

I'll see if they are still available. Robin

Oh, yes, Robin, Princess Day for sure. I also got a ticket for the drag show, but now I kind of wish I hadnt. I am afraid there are going to be too many other things I want to do...haha.

(06-08-2014, 12:32 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 12:26 PM)whybreasts Wrote:  Sammie I going pay my registration on Friday. Is any one doing any of the optional events? Robin

I signed up for Princess Day on Wednesday, and the Drag Show on Thursday.

Clara

Me, too.

undefined

Ok, I am seriously thinking about really jumping things up a notch.
I think for the plane trip to Atlanta, I may be flying pretty.
It presents certain logistical considerations on this end of the flight but I think I can handle them.
This would be like a whole lot of firsts for me, but I am getting excited about the idea.
Maybe Im just crazy...lol

I'm curious what logistics you think will be problematic, Sammie. Most check-in is now done at a kiosk, right? Does baggage check require you to produce a picture ID? TSA only looks for a boarding pass at the security gates. I suppose it might be a good idea to call your airline and ask about their policy. This is a time when having that letter from your therapist really comes in handy.

Clara

Clara, it isnt anything to do with the travel but rather with getting ready since dressing at home is still problematic...sigh.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon