Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Going bigger

Kanoy, 
Seeing the pictures of your beautiful breasts reinforces my decision to grow breasts. Please keep the updates coming! 

Huckleberrywine

Thanks a lot for the kind comments
And sure, I'll keep posting updates as long as I still continue with my regime or just feel particularily busty some days Big Grin

You're looking great.

My 2 cents on chest hair. This is what worked with my wife. It may or may not help you but I'll tell you how I handled it.

I have been lifting for decades. At one time I was a powerlifter. Heavy bench always irritated my underarms. I told my wife I wanted to shave my arm pits to see if it would help. She agreed and it did help. I them pointed out that many powerlifters, strongmen and pretty much all bodybuilders shaved their chest. I told her it was supposed to be more comfortable and definitely more hygienic, what with all the sweating from weightlifting. I told her I just wanted to give it a try and see how it looked and felt. She agreed again. One hot summer day I mentioned that I'd like to start wearing ankle socks under my jeans when I was working outside in the sun but the hairs on my legs got irritated rubbing on my pants legs. SHE suggested shaving my legs. 

This took me a couple of years, slowly introducing new ideas. I didn't press things but simply pointed out normal practices among other men and my desire to try some and see if I was more comfortable. My body should be my choice. I am now hairless from eyebrows to toes except for arms which are almost hairless anyway. She was hesitant at first but at this point vastly prefers me hairless. 

I hate to belabor the point but as it relates to general comfort and hygiene, hairless is the way to go. We shouldn't have to suffer for the outdated idea that manly men are hairy men. It just isn't so. Some of the most masculine and muscular men are pretty much hairless. 

I wish you luck in your journey.

Thanks Blue, thats pretty good advice.
I've been slowly plucking and depilating the darker and denser hair patches, which kinda works to improve the appearance, but it really has limits and is slow going.
So yeah, coming out with this idea really would be better and faster. 
Unfortunately my partner clings pretty strongly to the idea of what a traditional man should look and act like so I doubt she'd be on board with the idea willingly. She tends to shoot down most of my expressions of gender noncomformance. I think its mostly just compromise and preservation on her part - I might have too big of a chest for a man in her opinion, but at least I'm still hairy and have a beard - something along these lines.
But I will definitely take the opportunity to suggest this when an opportunity arises.

I used an IPL early on with NBE, with the hopes of eliminating all hair on my body. I was very diligent in my IPL sessions and after several months of using the IPL, the only permanent hair removal that i experienced was my underarms and chest. HRT eventually wiped out the rest with the exception of my public area.

Fairly certain that my boobs are at the starting stage of sagging, they sit lower on my chest and more to the sides than before.
Might be normal progress, though to be honest I'm not a fan of that look. Sad
Not sure if its the continued growth, loss of skin elasticity from diet and weight loss or a combination of both.
I've also attached a pic of the current state. Excuse the body hair, I usually use filters on my phone to minimize it, but this one is raw to show the shape clearly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks good, they are taking shape. From the pics they look nicely rounded and symmetrical.
Heart

(05-08-2024, 10:25 AM)kanony Wrote:  Fairly certain that my boobs are at the starting stage of sagging, they sit lower on my chest and more to the sides than before.
Might be normal progress, though to be honest I'm not a fan of that look. Sad
Not sure if its the continued growth, loss of skin elasticity from diet and weight loss or a combination of both.
I've also attached a pic of the current state. Excuse the body hair, I usually use filters on my phone to minimize it, but this one is raw to show the shape clearly.

They look great! Honestly I have huge breast envy wish I was that lucky

I'd say that this is just normal progress and a good sign for future development. Your breasts will change appearance over the next several years as they get bigger. Congratulations on your continued success.

I have to say I'm jealous also. Congratulations on your success thus far and to your continued growth and future goals.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)