Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Holy wow

In the lessons learned category, even since my last post, there are a number of things.

Firstly, I'm not so sure I should have been as concerned as I was about PM. I've now been off of it for, several weeks (maybe 2 months) and if I stimulate my nipples I get the same sensation I was worried about. I've come to learn that my nipples, I don't know about all, are tied to the nerves in my thighs and groin. Without putting too fine a point on it, I've made myself drool through nothing but nipple stimulation this weekend and it felt very, very similar to what was happening with PM. In retrospect, it had to have been the PM bringing my nipples to sensitivity and stimulating them with my clothes throughout the day.

Secondly, I've learned that when noogling it's tempting to try for explosive size. It feels good, I'd developed a little bit of a pain kink in my pursuit of breasts, but the results aren't even middling. I've had much better results placing the can directly over my nipples, as the instructions say, and gently bringing up the pressure as my breasts swell into the can. Less redness, no water blistering, and a VS Pink push up that I had bought and thought ill-fitted is now actually helping push them up. I'm still a solid east-west,  and as a biological male there's not much to be done about that now but by backing off I'm seeing more sustainable results, even going 14 hours between sessions.

Thirdly, don't overlook nipple stimulation. While I was recovering from an over-noogle, I'd put a lot more time in with my Paruu's. The result there, with the assistance of sports bras to keep them in place long-term and often all night, were pointed perky breasts in the morning, capped with much thicker nipples. Now, as I noogle properly, my nipples have electricity shooting through them at points during the hold and I'm more easily puffing up into the XL can.

Lastly, there is such a thing as drinking too much water too quickly, and it can be dangerous. I've learned since my departure from PM that a lot of the symptoms and fears I'd experienced were a result of water intoxication since they continued after I'd stopped PM. I may go back on it, I haven't decided yet since I'm also still slowly navigating myself out of the over-hydration woods. I do remember that first weekend this past spring with the PM cream and the explosive "growth" I'd had, I don't know yet.

I hope this helps...someone. Thank you all for your help and experience.

Next update: I have the start of cleavage. I'm not ready for a pic yet, but my boob gap is less than an inch in my bra while my Paruus are working on my projection. Having said that, the volume left out side of my Paruus is immense. The key, start off your noogle sessions with your nipple in the middle of the can, uninflated. Run that for a couple weeks. Gentle pressure, and alternate high pressure intermittently and less than 5% of your total pump time. Stretching is your secondary goal while training is your primary. I've seen others who have relied on nothing but the noogle and they have over the top spillage, where my using the Paruus have resulted in a more feminine presentation, pics coming once I figure them out. But I can unequivocally tell you that noogling directly over the nipples, and using Paruu on your nipples overnight, can train your body to produce cleavage.

These are my bras for using my Paruu's, and, once latched with a 13mm flange on a 1 setting in the expression program, I can push easily towards center and I'm closing my wide set boob gap with the volume generated by my noogs.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U5TC6C6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I attempted a picture and unflattering was overshot by a week, if you get the reference. I still have the remnants of water blisters, though no bruising, so a downblouse shot of myself isn't appealing. Pics will come.

Lastly, Perk, this is for you. I have dared to go out bare chested. Granted, this is at pre-6 AM times, but my perkies are undeniable and it has been so liberating feeling the cool morning air on them.

Going low and slow over the weekend. No bruising. No water blisters, just filling out my 40B even if shortly. And my boobs are so soft all the time. And my nipples are so alive and tingling those nerves in my groin.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Side note: Guys, if you haven't tried a thong, let me tell you they're awesome. Feels like wearing nothing, while being supported if adjusted right. This isn't a crossdresser thing, though it could be, but I wish I'd been permitted to wear a thong instead of men's bikini underwear let alone boxer briefs. The air flow is amazing. Yeah, there is sticking if you're sweating, and even then it's worth it for the overall cooling. I've replaced my underarmour boxer jocks with these.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075KV3H72?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

It's an adjustment, but, as the thread suggests: holy wow. So much air flow. So much control. Way more than underwear "made for men."

I realize most of you can't try these, but, damn, I wish you could.

I've tried thongs before, not really for me.

I would encourage you to try those. Moisture wicking and anti-roll. Sure, for us males we have to pull the front down to carry our tackle, but I tried them once, after Hanes, Maidenforms and even VS Pink, and these are the real deal. Wide enough gusset to hold our gear, YMMV, but still thin and small enough to be airy. They're amazing.

My guys (who want to grow breasts), let me tell you something I've learned. I didn't do all of the research as I didn't have the household or other hinderances others had. My decision was as black and white as do I do it or not. Having said that, early in my journey I ordered a few bras that were more fetish wear when I was inflated and infatuated. Now, a few months in they are actual shapewear and helping my boobs come to center. I will caveat this by saying Saturday mornings, when I don't have other chores, are largely my "pump for a few hours consistently" time. I've had good, if not persistent, results, up until now. I am in my 40B balconette, in these, but these are long removed (compared to other pics in my balconettes) from pumping and I'm at another Holy Wow moment. Using my bras, balconettes and sports interspersed with push ups and plunge pushes, has left me with As that front project through the week, and Bs and growing on the weekends. I still present as male, wearing my bras under an undershirt and then a loose button up when I go out, but they're becoming (at least to my eye) harder and harder to hide. And as I previously posted I'm getting closer to closing my wide set gap and developing some cleavage. At this point I don't care if this becomes an echo chamber because it's an echo I want to hear and want to continue.

This is me, you can see the pumping rings, in the 40B bra I just recommended to Perk. Not a sponsor, no affiliation, no nothing other than me buying my own bras.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C3R6HFVV/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?smid=A1CX3Y6OPGB2MO&psc=1

These are A-MAZING! Supportive while airy and "mostly" hideable if your boobs aren't too big. Me as a morning full B and an evening A, these hold me and make me front project even if at night I don't fill them.

Again, I have no affiliation, no money, no swagger, no clout, nothing. Just me loving my bras and wanting to share them in the hopes of helping others.

Another tip I've learned from women trying to fit their bra is this, don't pull up, pull inward.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)