Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

HT's HRT

Wow. Big change! I wish that I had your forehead, instead of my caveman brow, as I call it.

(26-04-2023, 11:09 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Wow. Big change! I wish that I had your forehead, instead of my caveman brow, as I call it.

Aww thanks. Heart

I barely have any brow ridge to mention, its really non existent.... This is something I'm endlessly grateful for, that I don't have much overly masculine features, like the most obvious stuff, my larynx is kinda tiny too, I've seen many cis women with way more than I have. I also lack the gigantic potato nose, mile wide jaw, no brow ridge and my jawline has become far more softer and rounder, its crazy change as obviously bone structure has stayed the same. I love it, the difference from now to +5 years back is night and day.

I was asked once late last year, "when was your FFS done and who did it?" That was so priceless, it was a +40 yo US American lady who asked me about it, she was so surprised when I told that this is just nature and HRT. I told her that I have been suspecting being intersex for quite some time. It would explain so much from delayed puberty to infertility to lacking obviously masculine facial features.

I guess this is one of the things to count my blessings along with amazing body changes. And I say I deserve it too, I've had rough enough life to have some happiness. Hug

Did I talk about weight cycling in some previous post? I think I did but didn't go in much detail....

Anyway, the thing is this, I did a slow long gaining cycle which helped a lot but it also made me gain weight on my tummy + back + waist, the old male pattern fat deposits obviously grew along with brand new gynoid fat. pituitary + Bovine ovary combination was very helpful with weight gain, but it also didn't fully discriminate about where it goes.

During last few months I've been cleaning up my diet quite a lot. Fast carbs are out, over all amount of carbs I try to keep down. I've added protein and fat to make up for it as I don't want a massive calorie deficit as that would make me lose all over the place and get extremely weak. I get blood sugar crashes quite easily due to rather quick metabolism especially if I exercise so I can't go on some insane starvation diet anyway. I have been slowly adding in more exercise, right now its perfect timing as most trails are free of snow and ground is drying fast. I have lost quite a lot from my waist and especially my back, all while gaining more boobs and especially hips filling in and thighs + butt getting very thick which is lovely.

It seems that adding vitamin A was a good idea. For some reason that seems to have a correlation with lower body filling in a whole lot. Big Grin Don't ask, I don't know the science of that but it seems to work. My next move is to add in more exercise, walks at least three times a week and what not. I try, I wont make any huge promises on this though. Then keep my diet as clean as possible and not overeat at all. Then I thought to try out CLA on the side and keep GABA at 2250mg per day to get maximum benefit of higher HGH levels. Both to burn fat and keep curves growing. Obviously during slimming cycle breast growth especially on accumulating fat cells might slow down but with little luck, keeping the tissues growing will make up for it. So far every time I've had more exercise than usual, I've got a noticable growth spurts happening along with burning stuff from the male pattern fat deposits.

Its getting so obvious what is supported by hormone balance and what isn't. Weigh cycling isn't magic, but it sure as heck works to an extent. I have a very good motivation for this too because of the BMI requirement to get my GCS done. I have to reach BMI of thirty which for me is insanely low... So that's a very good reason to start now so I'll have easier time slimming down for the surgery once its timely.

Right now I'm very intrigued to see is CLA(Conjugated Linoleic Acid) works for me as its seems to be another hit or miss.

You look awesome Lara.

(26-04-2023, 10:59 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I finally did what I planned for a long time and wrote down my guide to Noogleberry pump.... This one was long overdue but here you go. Lara's take no shit guide to hardcore Noogling

And to keep this post interesting, have a look. Here's my current Elomi Molly in 34KK with an extender and my massive goal bra, Bravissimo Alicia in 36L. Elomi is spot on true to size, latter has big cups. The depth is truly something.

I don't think I've showed my face here for a long time? I might say that I've changed a bit. Kiss
You look completely different compared to your older pics  Kiss

(26-04-2023, 03:40 PM)myboobs Wrote:  You look completely different compared to your older pics  Kiss
Aww thanks. <3 There's certainly a whole lot of difference, especially looking back for several years.... I think quitting smoking is a big deal along with HRT and just living heathier. Its shedding years off like magic. And softening of jawline, higher fuller cheeks, way better skin than before and all that is just amazing. Only thing I wish I could deal with are the three deep grand canyons on my forehead. Big Grin I dunno if dermarolling could help with those and then of course there's fillers but that's insanely expensive.

(26-04-2023, 01:50 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  You look awesome Lara.
Thank you. Hug Blush

(26-04-2023, 03:57 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(26-04-2023, 03:40 PM)myboobs Wrote:  You look completely different compared to your older pics  Kiss
Aww thanks. <3 There's certainly a whole lot of difference, especially looking back for several years.... I think quitting smoking is a big deal along with HRT and just living heathier. Its shedding years off like magic. And softening of jawline, higher fuller cheeks, way better skin than before and all that is just amazing. Only thing I wish I could deal with are the three deep grand canyons on my forehead. Big Grin I dunno if dermarolling could help with those and then of course there's fillers but that's insanely expensive.
I think you look good as you are  Blush

Day 682

I just hit 22½ months some days back. Its all going well, but I went down on ginseng dose to 4x (2000mg/day) as higher appeared to make my heart go totally nuts, I get accelerated and irregular heartbeat quite easy from stuff like too much coffee and being really tired and stuff. It seems Ginseng can cause this too so I toned it down. I also went drom from 2250mg to 1500mg on GABA to not blow my stock too fast and because L-tyrosine also elevates HGH, I thought that is likely sufficient in mornings anyway.

I'm up to four hours per day on noogle and the results are really amazing! I've never had this kind of fullness before, especially the swelling after few sessions is massive. I'm keeping sundays off and if needed, Wed/Thu also. Its been fine so far, doing four hours today also. Tomorrow I might only have time for three.

Anyway, never seen this kind of fullness before, its quite amazing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Look awesome  Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)