Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so what are you thinking of?

Thinking I hope people find my new thread fun!
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20948

I am drawing a blank, what are you gals thinking of?

I'm thinking it's truly a crazy day at work today, because it's 4:30, and I still haven't gotten to work on what I planned to do around 9:00 this morning! Sad

I'm thinking I want my period to come already so that I can start PM again
I'm thinking my skin has been so horrible this month, unbelievable break outs even though I'm not on any supplements.
I'm thinking I'm so depressed today, been feeling so lost and weak
I'm thinking of a million things

(25-06-2014, 12:58 AM)AquaArab Wrote:  I'm thinking I want my period to come already so that I can start PM again
I'm thinking my skin has been so horrible this month, unbelievable break outs even though I'm not on any supplements.

Sad

Is chocolate in order?

Big hugs....

(25-06-2014, 01:26 AM)MichelleM Wrote:  
(25-06-2014, 12:58 AM)AquaArab Wrote:  I'm thinking I want my period to come already so that I can start PM again

Sad

Is chocolate in order?

Big hugs....

Aww thanks Michelle... Already had 6 throughout the day and strawberry cheesecake haha I'm a monster!

I hope you're doing better, AA! Smile

And, AA, tonight it's my turn to wonder if I can get to sleep before I have to wake up.

Pumping i am Big Grin

Oh I know that familiar feeling. :/

I'm wondering why is my period 3 days late if I'm not taking any herbs nor am I sexually active

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon