Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Pom's Progress

My unique pic in my new black cincher. Smile
It's funny that I was trying to take a pic of my cincher, and suddenly the corner of my boobie popped in. Smile

Oh, I must add this is a 28 inch cincher.

Great work Pom!!, did you lose the 2 inches?. Wow 154#, I wish, lol.

Wink L.

Wow pom. Nice booty in the cincher pic! Big Grin

(08-07-2014, 11:54 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Great work Pom!!, did you lose the 2 inches?. Wow 154#, I wish, lol.

Wink L.
Thanks a lot lotus, well, today I wore my Levis 529 curvy skinny jeans size 6 (Ladies jeans Smile). The tag says waist 28, but I think is more like 30 inches waist. I wore my new AX V tight shirt with it with my cincher on too. All day I felt so sensual and happy. Although my boobies are still about A cup, but again I do not want them to grow ahead of my curvy figure. Maybe someday I'll become my Avatar!!! Smile

(09-07-2014, 12:00 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Wow pom. Nice booty in the cincher pic! Big Grin
Thanks Sarah, I'm working on it 5 times a week. By the way your pics today after your hair and eyebrow done are truly astounding-speechless. <3

I came across this short video on-Mastering the Cup Size Game, very informative:

http://www.herroom.com/bra-cup-design-and-size-manufacturing,910,30.html?utm_source=br&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=201407296MustHaveBras5134&utm_content=MainVidImg

All right, and now this is me w/o my cincher:
By the way, those spots on my back are bug bites, they got me in the garden. I did not have acne even in my puberty. Smile

Nice ass and thighs! Smile

(02-08-2014, 05:19 AM)ruch Wrote:  Nice ass and thighs! Smile
Thanks Ruch. Believe me lunges and squats work, of course I never miss my PM, Maca plus flax seeds mixed in whole milk right after my daily workout.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)