Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta

Oh yes, of course. Blush

Clara

Sammie just doesn't want anyone to see her in guy mode.

How you say? Teehee?

Well, that isnt really it, Sis. Its the gear, especially shoes, which in my case take up a lot of space, plus the sheer challenge and joy. I guess I am pushing myself to another level, another series of "firsts". Lol
And also simply because you asked me "why not?" , which had just simply not occurred to me before. But dont worry. I am sure, sadly, you will have some chances to see the un pretty side of me...lol

Sammie I have opposite problem I'm driving a mini van to SCC so I could bring everything which I do not want to do. Don't ask me why I have a mini van I don't need one. I was able to do one thing that I have been trying to do for while I quit smoking. This is the final time. I need to tell myself no cigars and no borrowing cigs while drinking.

Sammie, Quit your bitching, and just do it already! Wink There is nothing like your first time.

(07-08-2014, 05:51 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Well, that isnt really it, Sis. Its the gear, especially shoes, which in my case take up a lot of space, plus the sheer challenge and joy. I guess I am pushing myself to another level, another series of "firsts". Lol
And also simply because you asked me "why not?" , which had just simply not occurred to me before. But dont worry. I am sure, sadly, you will have some chances to see the un pretty side of me...lol

Whoa! No way Jose. I'm leaving my unpretty side back in Chicago. I'm full-timing at SCC, even at the hotel registration desk. Cool

Clara

Good I'll be able to recognize Sammie, Clara and Sarah as soon as I show up at the hotel.

Boy, tough room...lol.
Dont fret, Clara, you wont see my ugly side at all. (Unless you piss me off of course...haha)
Lol

(07-08-2014, 09:42 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Boy, tough room...lol.
Dont fret, Clara, you wont see my ugly side at all. (Unless you piss me off of course...haha)
Lol

LOL.....You might get pissed at me when you see my never-before-seen sexy afternoon play outfit.....Tongue Tongue

Clara

Now, Arielle, don't you think......oh, wait...you are talking about flying...oh...nevermind.Rolleyes
Yes, quite right, of course...tee hee. Tongue

(07-08-2014, 07:47 PM)Arielle Wrote:  Sammie, Quit your bitching, and just do it already! Wink There is nothing like your first time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)