Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Pom's Progress

Sorry you don't see much boobies. Smile POM [attachment=8410][attachment=8411]

It looks like your breast's and booty is keeping pace with each other anyways.

(24-11-2014, 02:35 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Sorry you don't see much boobies. Smile POM

You take great care of you body Pom. Looking good.

Hey, it takes time. I think it's better to go slowly, than to put yourself in a position of regret and possibly bad health. Some folks try to get things done, that would take a normal body to do in months and compress it to days.

You are obviously in good shape, and if overweight.... maybe by ounces. LOL. So just enjoy the ride.

(24-11-2014, 05:48 AM)iaboy Wrote:  It looks like your breast's and booty is keeping pace with each other anyways.
-----------------------------------------
Thanks iaboy, well my breast is 39", and my hip (around my booty) is 38". <3 POM

(24-11-2014, 05:53 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

You take great care of you body Pom. Looking good.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Ella, you are always so kind. <3 POM

(24-11-2014, 03:26 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

Hey, it takes time. I think it's better to go slowly, than to put yourself in a position of regret and possibly bad health. Some folks try to get things done, that would take a normal body to do in months and compress it to days.

You are obviously in good shape, and if overweight.... maybe by ounces. LOL. So just enjoy the ride.
----------------------------------------------------
I am on a very low herbs, so yes I am going very slowly. I am in it for a long time. I listen to my body very much-literally. But seriously I am in 140's and trying to go down to 130's without losing muscles. It is tough to do that because I work out 5 times/week. But I really don't go by scale, I go by how I feel and look. I am happy for my balanced body, but I like to add to my bust and hip and reduce my waist. I am really doing what I can. <3 POM

I have no doubt you will get there.. ^5 (high five)

(24-11-2014, 05:49 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I have no doubt you will get there.. ^5 (high five)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much iaboy . I really appreciate your comment. <3 POM

Now that was fast - and "much boobies", too! Big Grin

You are really making some steady progress and you WILL reach your goal, no doubt about that in my mind... Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)