Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Trouble ordering with Ainterol??

(20-12-2014, 03:27 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  Is that option available on the .herbs site, I ordered on the .us site and I didnt see that, but maybe I was just not paying attention with the excitement of making my first order! Big Grin

Herbs site

Okay. Thanks Lenneth! Ill definitely order from there next time!
Happy Holidays and thanks for the help everyone!
Love,
Chrissie!

Weird though as they advertise the all European customers get their orders shipped from the EU and US from the US.

Had to dig for it, but I've ordered from ainterolherbs.com and with both orders of pills, I had my shipment within a few days.

I'm sure they'll show up...then you'll be on your way to having those beautiful breasts you've always wanted! Tongue

To answer the question about customs duty, my package arrived from Thailand in two weeks with no additional charges.

(21-12-2014, 04:01 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  Okay. Thanks Lenneth! Ill definitely order from there next time!
Happy Holidays and thanks for the help everyone!
Love,
Chrissie!

Here's a pic of the main part you need to look for, also make sure its selected at checkout.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2qa7dww.jpg

Awww, Thank you so much Lenneth! Your so thoughtful! <3
Love,
Chrissie

I've ordered three bottles the first time and four the second time.....both shipments came from Germany. I'm in Florida, both took 10 full days. No tracking at all on the first, the second tracking was weird. Like a time delay.

Anyway, for them, the time seems to take 10 days. Going to find out again soon. My cd girlfriend had been using a mix of herbals the last 9 months. I gave her a bottle of Ainterol PM to try and now she wants MORE! lol.
I told her it was good stuff.

I guess I am sort of weird, I like tracking packages that I order. But not because I am worried about no shows, just fascinated I guess.

Anyways, I get the same thing no matter what or where I order any products and it ships thru usps. Tracking thru them is next to useless. It shows they received request for shipping from XXXX but nothing until it hits my local postal station.. Then miraculously there is like 20 entries. LOL Who in the world are they fooling??????? They need to hire peeps who know how to input info on their computers or better scanner's or something.

Last time I ordered from Ainterol, I received it in like 4-5 days. I thought that was great myself

(29-12-2014, 07:00 PM)iaboy Wrote:  ....Last time I ordered from Ainterol, I received it in like 4-5 days. I thought that was great myself

Oops, I left off I was ordering from http://www.ainterol.us/

iaboy, my gurlfriend is in dire need, really loves PM after first bottle getting low, where did you order to get 4~5 days? Thank you.

Ebay, I believe.. the company , if I remember right is sugar4leopard. At least, that is what he uses for a screen name. LOL. Also, sometimes Ainterol US has listings on Ebay too. I just go with which one is cheaper.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)