Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

What the heck!!

So, the last few morning I have woke up with Mr happy at full attention, on top of that I have been able to perform without any help in the little blue pill department. I have also noticed a gradual increase in chest hair.

I'm beginning to think my last batch of WP is not what it is supposed to be.Angry

Is it possible your body built up a tolerance? Perhaps cycling or switching to something different@....

Sorry, didn't mean the ' @' symbol...

(15-11-2015, 03:09 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  So, the last few morning I have woke up with Mr happy at full attention, on top of that I have been able to perform without any help in the little blue pill department. I have also noticed a gradual increase in chest hair.

I'm beginning to think my last batch of WP is not what it is supposed to be.Angry

Angry.. Sorry Jannet.. I wonder if you can become tolerant?

I do my NBE through a cycle. ( 3 weeks on, one week off ) however, I do not cycle out the WP, although I did not expect to build up a tolerance to something that is supposed to diminish DHT.

Time to add something else into the mix.

Ummmm

You could and go and give the wife some

Mr happy time

Julie

(15-11-2015, 05:24 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I do my NBE through a cycle. ( 3 weeks on, one week off ) however, I do not cycle out the WP, although I did not expect to build up a tolerance to something that is supposed to diminish DHT.

Time to add something else into the mix.

Reishi mushroom or spearmint perhaps?

From what I know of it, you shouldn't build up a tolerance to WP unless your T shot up for some other reason... Are you using the same brand? And is this your week off PM?

Janet,

Have you given spearmint a try yet?

I would suggest adding spearmint if you're still looking for something to add to your regime to taper down unwanted erections.

(16-11-2015, 10:57 AM)Ellie Wrote:  From what I know of it, you shouldn't build up a tolerance to WP unless your T shot up for some other reason... Are you using the same brand? And is this your week off PM?

Hawaiipharm tincture, it's what's have been using all along.
I'm going to add some reishi into the mix, and spearmint.

My DHT was almost non existent a last month, im just not sure why it would change.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)