Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

What is the Longest ?

What is the Longest ?
What is the longest length of time you have managed to stop away from NBE or Synthetics once you realised you could buy and use them ?
What is the longest you have been on them for ?
How may times have you been on and off nbe/synths ?
I do realise some like me are on and off like jack rabbits, some are on and never looked back, some reached max growth for 5 years then stopped completely,
Hopefully this thread will bring some lurkers in also, as many have tried for a few weeks/months and never posted,
As for me
Well 2 serious attempts for me 5 and 7 months, this is the 3rd time, and a lot more serious as enjoying the calm mind and ummm new shape,
Longest I managed to stop away was 1 year 7 months and not a flicker, then the urges got to me again,
Look forward to responses as this thread may help lots of newbies caught in the clutch of feminization, realization, or just plain enjoyment ?
Julie

Longest I've used any sort of hormones?
about 6 months.

Longest I've stayed away?
Years.
Not by choice, which I think is the intent of your question.

But if we all had that sort of control, wouldn't we do it up right, right away? :-)

Synthetics: 2 times, once for 6 months, once for about a month.
NBE: Don't actually know; 5 times, maybe, for a month to three months? Then "real life" gets in the way again, and I have to stop everything I'm doing for ME, and deal with some other crises...

I need to grow a lot internally, I think. It's not the breasts, it's the connection, the social bonding, I've missed out on, and I'm seeing the "future" as a woman, where I'd be social, outgoing, and make friends... And the time is rapidly disappearing, and I've got a 52-year-old baby to deal with (I'm being overly harsh, she's clinically depressed and likely has some PTSD, but so do I, and I thought one of the purposes of a relationship was to salve each other's wounds - not to inflict one's wounds on someone else, and then belittle and berate them for not wanting those injuries.)

-Dianna

What is the Longest ?
What is the longest length of time you have managed to stop away from NBE or Synthetics once you realised you could buy and use them ?
What is the longest you have been on them for ?

I started in Jan of 2015, with a shotgun of different herbs, and about 3 weeks of PM before I quit everything except massage. This was Sept, 2015. So 9 months.
I did detox until Feb of 2016, (5 months) But I started a simple regimine of FG (1000mg twice a day), Red Reishi (500mg twice a day), and PM (500mg once a day) on Jan 1 2016.
I stopped PM on April 1 and restarted on April 13.
I stopped because I felt I had hit a plateau, and I started again because I felt the budding pain had subsided and I didn't want to lose it. Plus I kinda like the budding pain.
The great news is that I now have Montgomery on my left breast and just a few on my right.
Thanks
Bobbi

I hate to admit this but the longest I have made not taking any pm is 3 weeks. just a weak individual I guess. keep hoping for buds but not yet. and yes it does make me feel quite good and the strange part is I do not crossdress and only under dress on occasion. but having breast does feel right to me. Shy

I Take a natural break monthly when I run out of a supplement. Then I reorder and start again. It has been 20 weeks of herbs.

I would normally go on a cycle, 3 weeks on and one week off. The last time off it was less than a week and I ended up in the hospital talking to a crisis worker. ( Going off "E" drives me into a deep depression. ) It seems once my brain started drinking in the "E" hormone it hated not having it.

So much so, this is my last weekend on NBE, I am waiting for my estradot to come in, I already have the spiro ( should be here on Monday ) Then we can start the ball rolling.

These days, I take a break for one week a month.. But before that.. maybe a 2 or three month hiatus.

There are two times I've gone cold turkey on NBE herbs for an extended period of time. The first was for about 100 days. The second was for around 5 months. The longest I've been on pm is for about a few years.

According to my records I started with NBE in August 2013 and kept with it until February 2014. Then I got hit in my head during a sparring, got a post-concussion syndrome and went cold turkey, because I did not want to risk PM or other substances to worsen my headaches, concentration etc...

I returned to NBE in August 2015 and continue until today. I generally try to stick to my cyclic plan with periodic breaks from PM 1 week a month. Sometimes I take longer breaks ... like 2 weeks.

Sooo ... I had 2 stretches of PM use - one 7 months and current one of almost 9 month of length. The second one still continues. There was one hiatus 17 months long.

Into my fifth month now, I went straight from herbals to synths, no breaks and no intention of having any breaks either Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)