Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Pandora's Program

(21-05-2024, 08:26 PM)CM213 Wrote:  people saying they're experiencing hip discomfort and possibly shifting or rotating of the pelvis.

I think the shifting is a thing as I believe that's what I'm feeling now. Keep in mind I have been feminizing my body with BO for several years on an off. This began for me in 2017 with multiple stops and restarts. The longest I have been consecutive on BO was for about 4 months, to which I then switched to Pharma grade and seen a dramatic reduction of testosterone to 1 ng/dL. Its my belief that you need testosterone to function properly as both sexes have both hormones for a reason.  It's my belief though my own experiences that keeping testosterone at female levels which they state is 15 - 70 ng/dL is very important. Medical issues arise once their is no more serum test available such as sex drive plummets, depression and can also lead to things like anemia.

The statement about nausea, yes!

When I consume Matcha the tannin really upset me, and can never take that on an empty stomach. If I do I’ll need to smoke a joint or else I feel a need to vomit.

[b][b]I'm taking a lot but I'm seeing really good results. Remember everybody is different and may respond differently to treatments. I've been taking supplements and herbs since 2012 and am well antiquated with consuming a plethora of them.[/b] It was in 2016 I found this site and was finally relived to know its possible to "transition" with a holistic approach, granted I did go the pharma route I'm still open to all aspects of treatment abilities and am not against any form of care! Just be safe, get tests done often and if something feels off re-evaluate. Some on here have had medical emergencies from their NBE, mostly blood clots ect. I always advise if starting a routine to always take fibrin reducing enzymes like Nattokinase. [/b]

Yes I've been doing a lot of research and I'm finding more and more doctors prescribing small amounts or very very mild anabolic testosterone treatments to women along with their feminine hormone replacement therapy and what they found is that they actually do better than the women that just use estrogen or progesterone for balancing their hormones. 

I've even found on some bodybuilding forums that some men will use a small dose of estrogen along with their testosterone and other steroids again I haven't found solid evidence or reasoning behind it but they say that they just overall function better because there's more of a balance in their body then just high amounts of testosterone while trying to block all estrogen or vice versa of having super high amounts of estrogen and trying to block all testosterone everyone agrees that your body will try to balance everything out and come to some sort of equilibrium. 

But yes I think there is going to be more coming in the future as people do more and more research with hormone replacement therapies on both sides of it and using both testosterone and estrogen on men and women at the same time granted they will be tailored to individuals needs but it's like you said it's about a balance in the body even if it is one to three or one to four ratio our body still need that opposing hormone just like the universe needs the dark with the light or all comic books need the superhero with the super villain there's got to be a balance. Lol

wow you have a perfect womans shape Pandora, Have you thought of breast implants?

CM213 - Right on, that’s why I play the middle path! 

(22-05-2024, 07:50 PM)Connie Wrote:  wow you have a perfect womans shape Pandora, Have you thought of breast implants?

I put a thought into it but the thrill of having living breasts excites me to the core. It will push me to new realms of possibilities as one can no longer hide what is Felt on the inside. Its almost like a slow walk into a new future, and a trial of my resilience, as well as character. I’m really enjoying the journey, implants would be too quick and I’d miss out on the ride. However, I keep all options open.

Really looking feminine,

Gosh I Love the glandular, they shape the body very well if they work for you. 

I feel so stupid for stopping in 2020… but certain things had to happen before I could begin my transformation.  I start up HRT pretty soon but will continue with the Bovine, Uterine and Placenta Combo.

I've heard many people have had good results with HRT, and continue use of Bo and other nbe products like progesterone cream and dhea etc. Also depending on what medications are prescribed for your HRT may determine what nbe supplements you continue or stop using.

Have you ever heard of or bought any products from xdress.com

They have a great selection of very feminine underwear, bras, Cammie sets, satin etc made with a little extra room for the male anatomy. 

They always make me feel super sexy and feminine. I love the lace cheeky panties and matching bra sets they have. 

But again it is designed for men, but still very feminine looking. I'd give them a quick glance, I've even read that some mens wives or girlfriends steal them since they are so comfortable and cute

HI Pandora,
Definitely looking more feminine for sure.
The BO and glandular are doing their thang, keep up to good work Smile

Make sure to take RJ with your Bovine Ovary 

Royal Jelly - Ovarian Hormones 

RJ promotes folliculogensis and increases ovarian hormones. This product can be considered as a natural growth stimulator for immature female animals

I consider myself a immature female ?

Wow! You're beautiful!
Pleased to make your aquaintence.

Owlie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)