Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Dru's HRT | I'm alive, and ready to grow!

Awww thx Bobbi, its so good to have you back <3 I definitely have come a long way, haven't I? I mellowed out quite a bit too~ It's ok that you missed some pics, its just really unfortunate that discord isn't keen on being a photo host >.>

I used that noogle you sold me not long ago~ still works just fine, i fill it more though <3

Big Hugs ^-^

Thanks Ninja, i get a lot of compliments about my hair, my mom said its ironic that i worried about hair loss when i have the thickest hair in my family XD i do like that my figure is appreciable, i don't have manicured nails though, i bite the ends half the time. I do have very slender fingers, i was told i was gifted at piano when i was young. probably would have been great if i kept at it and didn't get depressed.

Thx again, all.

Aria

(29-05-2024, 08:35 PM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  Aria, weren’t you a major mover for the thread “Males staying male”? Do I remember correctly? Well, you look great and your breasts are beautiful!
Was I? *checks thread* well i'll be, so i was. in the grand scheme of things i figured out i was trans pretty quickly, haha.
Also Thanks for the compliment, though you should know that im wearing that loose bra i mentioned so it does kind of make my breasts seem a bit bigger than they are~

Are you being too modest, Aria? So you were in reality a "males not staying male," you just didn't admit it to yourself. I am an utternly boring cisgenderd male, who has been blessed by Mother Nature with a nice bear of breasts, naturally grown. You can check them out here:https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=31109

Yeah, wuerstechen, i was not staying male for long~

was I too modest? modest how, like modest in my picture or modest in my role in the MsM thread (hehe, msm)

-Aria

Hey look, its my birthday for a bit longer, why not put on that lovely purple dress i mentioned?

^-^ love yall

Aria

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
You Look Great !!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thx steve!!!! <3

had the party a few days ago, i got my whole family around and taught em how to play Slay the Spire: the Board Game. of course, i can't afford that game so instead we did it in a video game simulation of the board game. We got through 2 encounters and 3 hours had passed XDDD so it could have gone better but i had fun. the cake was great and i couldn't ask for better presents, i felt very loved and i could face any challenge if ill be even half as loved when im out to everyone...

Anyway, things are going pretty good, BO is working for me. I feel like if id been measuring ppl would be quite impressed XD I haven't even been noogling though i wanna, more often.

but yeah, thx steve~

happy birthday, You look amazing so feminine and beautiful Heart

(19-06-2024, 07:03 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  Thx steve!!!! <3

I felt very loved and i could face any challenge if ill be even half as loved when im out to everyone...

That's awesome!
I'm glad things are going well for you!

^-^

thanks <3

I also bought some more supps~ 1 bottle of sheep placenta, 6 bottles of BO, and 2 bottles of shatavari.... which due to being swanson is only 20% saponins so blehhhhh but hey. it was 45% off. so yeah, excited to try~

-Aria

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)