Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

HT's HRT

I've been following you progress for some time and will have to say that you've come a long way and your development is unbelievable.  Yes, you have been on a roller coaster but you have become a stronger person.  I wish you continued success in your journey.

My jobs may be paying me enough to get a better home and retire this year. I already know the top 2 surgery centers are in my area and are in my medical plans. One is Hoag Hospital, cool sculpting and plastic surgery mainly for women, and Mission Hospital Providence which does 90 percent of the transitioning mental and surgery care in my county. I have been to years of support groups there. So I could have money enough with no issues.

I thought I would share the pic I have as my avatar. I took it yesterday morning as there was such lovely morning sun to capture.
[Image: 21-6-24-3.jpg]

Ninja, unfortunately Finnish healthcare system is a mess, the BMI requirement was recently made so idiotic it stops a LOT of people from getting any plastic surgery done in public healthcare. Also our nearly fascist asshole govt declared all plastic surgery cosmetic which is a lie because public does things ONLY based on diagnosed needs. So I'm screwed, my only option is to somehow finance it and go abroad which means I'm waiting for a longer time for it.

Thank you Mashtenn, I hope I'm stronger now? At least much more mature and disillusioned about many things in life and I've never lived in a body which I don't hate. I'm certain that fourth year on HRT will bring in a lot of self love and peace of mind.

Billie, that's lucky. I wish I had my own money to pay for transition, but seems that I live from grace of others who love me enough to help me out.

I mentioned earlier about simplifying my NBE in near future. I have been thinking of dropping some of the amino acids, I'm not sure which one as they all seem to work well, but it might be L-tyrosine I'll drop. The L-carnitine + L-ornithine combo is amazing already for what it does for need and quality of sleep, that I wish to keep going as its perfect excuse for fasting and its also very cheap. I think its cheapest of them all as small doses are enough. My experience on it for last about five months has been nothing but positive, it does exactly the things the research article outlined and the cost is minimal. My plan is to keep going with as full program as I can until my surgery in September and then slowly wind it down a bit.

BO and MSM & D3 & Calcium combo I wish to keep on going. Biotin for hair and multivitamin are self explanatory. Topical program is so amazing I wish to keep it going and further experiment with things as I got some ideas to try out. This seems to go so well along with Pioglitazone I want to keep it going. I have about nine month supply of Pio left and I want to keep it going, I might take it all in one go even, or perhaps take breaks to lose weight in between. For now, I will keep at it as its working wonders. I wish to keep Vitex & EPO going as well as it seems to correlate with rather nice breast development in the last couple of months.

One little change I'm doing right now with topicals is that I'm switching from DHEA cream to using micronised DHEA instead. Meaning splitting a 25mg capsule and using the powder. The ones I got have it extremely fine and it absorbs like crazy. Mixed with DMSO cream it just disappears completely, so I presume it works just as well as micronised progesterone does. Which I'm on again btw, I'm cycling 200mg prog 15/15 days, topically on boobs and what is left in the capsule I take orally.

Anyway, the micronised DHEA instead of cream is basically making my own on fraction of the cost and I can easily bump the dosage up to what ever I wish and it still costs a tiny bit compared to the over priced Biovea stuff. It mixes perfectly with DMSO cream or Prog cream and just disappears in minutes so I presume its absobed well. Coupling this with dermarolling is quite a combo and so far it seems promising. I'll see what happens and keep you lovelies updated. Big Grin

Here's my program as it is today:

HRT:
EV injection, biweekly. 3,2mg/0,08ml (40mg/10ml)
Cyproterone acetate 12,5mg daily.
Progesterone 200mg, cycled 15/15 days.

Other:
Pioglitazone 15mg

Topicals, doses split evenly:
DHEA cream 15mg
DHEA micronised powder 25mg mixed with DMSO.
Progesterone cream 40mg
Estradiol hemihydrate gel 1mg
Volufiline 100% oil, approx 5-10 drops per breast.

Absorbtion enchancers:
DMSO 20% cream, 1/2ts per breast
Extra virgin olive oil (Oleic acid), 1/4ts spread evenly.
Dermaroll 0,5mm every other day, 1mm twice a week.

NBE, morning:
1x Multivitamin
1x15000iu Biotin
2x250mg Bovine ovary
1x300mg multiglandular (150/150mg BO and Uterine.)
1x80mg Pituitary
2x500mg L-tyrosine
2x1000mg Omega3
1x400mg EGCG

NBE, afternoon:
2x250mg Bovine ovary
1x300mg Multiglandular (150/150mg BO and Uterine)
1x80mg Pituitary
1x750mg GABA
1x500mg GABA
1x400mg EGCG

NBE, evening:
4x250mg Bovine ovary
2x250mg Calcium citrate
1x5000iu Vitamin D3
1x10000iu Vitamin A
1x500mg Acetyl L-carnitine
1x50-60mg L-ornithine powder
3g MSM powder
4x400mg Vitex
4x500mg EPO (Omega6)
10mg Melatonin

(22-06-2024, 04:36 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I thought I would share the pic I have as my avatar. I took it yesterday morning as there was such lovely morning sun to capture.

Ninja, unfortunately Finnish healthcare system is a mess, the BMI requirement was recently made so idiotic it stops a LOT of people from getting any plastic surgery done in public healthcare. Also our nearly fascist asshole govt declared all plastic surgery cosmetic which is a lie because public does things ONLY based on diagnosed needs. So I'm screwed, my only option is to somehow finance it and go abroad which means I'm waiting for a longer time for it.

Thank you Mashtenn, I hope I'm stronger now? At least much more mature and disillusioned about many things in life and I've never lived in a body which I don't hate. I'm certain that fourth year on HRT will bring in a lot of self love and peace of mind.

Billie, that's lucky. I wish I had my own money to pay for transition, but seems that I live from grace of others who love me enough to help me out.

I mentioned earlier about simplifying my NBE in near future. I have been thinking of dropping some of the amino acids, I'm not sure which one as they all seem to work well, but it might be L-tyrosine I'll drop. The L-carnitine + L-ornithine combo is amazing already for what it does for need and quality of sleep, that I wish to keep going as its perfect excuse for fasting and its also very cheap. I think its cheapest of them all as small doses are enough. My experience on it for last about five months has been nothing but positive, it does exactly the things the research article outlined and the cost is minimal. My plan is to keep going with as full program as I can until my surgery in September and then slowly wind it down a bit.

BO and MSM & D3 & Calcium combo I wish to keep on going. Biotin for hair and multivitamin are self explanatory. Topical program is so amazing I wish to keep it going and further experiment with things as I got some ideas to try out. This seems to go so well along with Pioglitazone I want to keep it going. I have about nine month supply of Pio left and I want to keep it going, I might take it all in one go even, or perhaps take breaks to lose weight in between. For now, I will keep at it as its working wonders. I wish to keep Vitex & EPO going as well as it seems to correlate with rather nice breast development in the last couple of months.

One little change I'm doing right now with topicals is that I'm switching from DHEA cream to using micronised DHEA instead. Meaning splitting a 25mg capsule and using the powder. The ones I got have it extremely fine and it absorbs like crazy. Mixed with DMSO cream it just disappears completely, so I presume it works just as well as micronised progesterone does. Which I'm on again btw, I'm cycling 200mg prog 15/15 days, topically on boobs and what is left in the capsule I take orally.

Anyway, the micronised DHEA instead of cream is basically making my own on fraction of the cost and I can easily bump the dosage up to what ever I wish and it still costs a tiny bit compared to the over priced Biovea stuff. It mixes perfectly with DMSO cream or Prog cream and just disappears in minutes so I presume its absobed well. Coupling this with dermarolling is quite a combo and so far it seems promising. I'll see what happens and keep you lovelies updated. Big Grin

HRT:

Other:
Pioglitazone 15mg

DHEA cream 15mg
Progesterone cream 40mg

Absorbtion enchancers:

NBE, morning:
1x Multivitamin
1x15000iu Biotin
2x250mg Bovine ovary
1x80mg Pituitary
2x500mg L-tyrosine
2x1000mg Omega3
1x400mg EGCG

NBE, afternoon:
2x250mg Bovine ovary
1x80mg Pituitary
1x750mg GABA
1x500mg GABA
1x400mg EGCG

NBE, evening:
4x250mg Bovine ovary
2x250mg Calcium citrate
1x5000iu Vitamin D3
1x10000iu Vitamin A
3g MSM powder
4x400mg Vitex
4x500mg EPO (Omega6)
10mg Melatonin
So sorry to hear the Finnish healthcare system is so backward. Based on need well I would say anyone going through transition for mental health GRS is a need. You have come so far and What does BMI have to do with GRS IMO nothing GSR has become pretty much a routine procedure they have been doing it for years. Your boobs are gorgeous  just have to ask how big are you areola god I am so jealous wish I could get mine that big --love the color they stand out so well Heart Heart Heart Heart

Hi Ninja.  Heart 

Yes the healthcare system here is horrible on us. Lot of the people who work within it are really nice and professional, but the leadership is full of transphobic cis gate keepers which is the problem. Instead of modernising the system, they pull the leash tighter. The BMI requirement has to do with risk prevention and making the surgery itself easier to perform but they way they use it as a way to deny care is draconian. Its not based on medical science, but politics. Also BMI alone is outdated and discriminatory method for disqualifying patients for care they have a diagnosed need for. Especially trans patients who might be pushed into depression and suicide by denying treatment, but who cares? Our lives are worthless for the society, those responsibe for the system want us dead or out of the way. I have a friend who had someone in the transclinic once blurt out the truth that they don't want to help us transition, they want to silence us with giving least care possible. The quiet part says they want us gone, either by transitioning on our own or untimely grave. In both cases the problem removes itself. Dodgy 

They leave me with no other choice than somehow coughing up the money to get it done abroad. There is no other way, my mental health or rights do no matter.

I haven't checked my areola width for a long time, right keeps on being wider than left and they have become wider in last couple of months. Took a jump after the first fat transfer, I'm sure the second round will give me even more. I love it, they keep getting wider as the volume behind grows and I'm not done yet at all. Hug I really wonder if dermarolling and the topical program will keep them getting wider still? I wouldn't be surprised as its working wonders.

(22-06-2024, 04:36 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I thought I would share the pic I have as my avatar. I took it yesterday morning as there was such lovely morning sun to capture.

HRT:

Other:
Pioglitazone 15mg

DHEA cream 15mg
Progesterone cream 40mg

Absorbtion enchancers:

NBE, morning:
1x Multivitamin
1x15000iu Biotin
2x250mg Bovine ovary
1x80mg Pituitary
2x500mg L-tyrosine
2x1000mg Omega3
1x400mg EGCG

NBE, afternoon:
2x250mg Bovine ovary
1x80mg Pituitary
1x750mg GABA
1x500mg GABA
1x400mg EGCG

NBE, evening:
4x250mg Bovine ovary
2x250mg Calcium citrate
1x5000iu Vitamin D3
1x10000iu Vitamin A
3g MSM powder
4x400mg Vitex
4x500mg EPO (Omega6)
10mg Melatonin
Holy mozy    Sad  That is one hell of 
list of herbs, that is your dedication.
but then you got fantastic results  Kiss

Myboobs, yes there's a bunch of stuff. Bit too many ingredients for my liking as I would rather keep things simple. I'm going to make it so after the surgery is done. I got to think a bit what I can simplify. It would be nice as it would also be cheaper and I'm constantly short on money.

Have you given a thought for
An avenue for income stream ?

A blogging channel ?
A YouTube channel ?

I am sure there are millions of
People with similar interest across 
The world. Your journey is an inspiration.
Same as lotus .

Very unlikely. YT is extremely difficult to get going these days, it would take years and the content should be something poeple want to see or otherwise its not going anywhere. Also YT is horrendously bad with shadow bans and they absolutely 100% pick and choose what gets visibility.

It would be difficult and take tons of work to benefit from. Also I rather avoid much social media visilibity. I don't want to draw extra attention on me as I want to live in peace, the last thing I would want would be to have some sort of internet fame which could lead into doxxing or worse. Reddit when I was still actively posting was bad enough as my pictures got stolen and sold for profit, of course without any kind of consent. Lot of my early pics got downloaded from over there and posted on creep Discord servers. (All trans related picture heavy Reddits have bots farming every post and downloading + reposting them on places I would rather not even know about.)

This is why I like to blog my transition here on BN as I can talk about all boob growing and hormone sorcery and transition stuff while keeping it semi private as BN is tiny little spec of dust in the desert of internet. This already is enough visibility for my liking.

It was a thought of getting an income
Stream . I am sure you will think of something.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)