Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Can You Pass The Tennis Ball Test?

Shocked 

The challenge:  Place a tennis ball between your butt cheeks.  Can your butt hold the ball without it falling?  To my utter surprise, I passed the test! Big Grin  Before feminization, I doubt I'd be able to do it since I was thin as a rail and my ass was totally flat!  I'm still very thin, but now I'm shapely! Rolleyes

I think my transformation has affected my muscles, especially my glutes.  While standing perfectly still, I can now make my butt cheeks bounce up and down.  Too bad I can't post video--It's quite a sight, LOL!!  Can any of you do that?  I love squeezing my new butt cheeks--they bobble around like jelly.  They're so soft and love being gently caressed Tongue .

A better test may be . . .  the boob test!  That is, place the tennis ball in your breast cleavage and see if it stays there without falling.  I'm thinking of at least one regular poster on this site who just might be able to do it! Heart 

-Graceful Curves

I'll have to go get a tennis ball. Big Grin
Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)