Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Project X (hrt)

(30-06-2024, 02:23 PM)IanW55 Wrote:  Hi, I did that a while ago and I got blisters using nipple supps, I used an antiseptic cream twice a day, after about a month it just left a scar.
Hope this helps

Any specific one?

(26-06-2024, 03:23 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi BN, I decided to add some pictures showing the noogleberry nipple pump. Depending on what your nipple enlargement goals are, this nipple enlargement tool works real good. As you can see the results here, it does produce lactation. I use other devices for nipple enlargement too. I find using personal lubricant (like found in stores) keeps nipples from developing blisters... Or try nipple cream, like lanolin. 
https://www.noogleberry.com/collections/...ent-system

The other device's I use are listed below, Imo there effective and don't break the bank. The penis enlargement device helps prevent penis atrophy… Additionally, I find it helps with getting an erection, which ain't easy having had an Orchiectomy.  Smile

I didn't use domperidone or other products to induce lactation. BO, from its versatile range of promoting hormones to protein production works better than other products out there imo… and stimulating the pituitary gland is one way to promote lactation. I did a trial of BO recently, I can report my hips and nipples were on fire for the first week or two.  Smile Hug

[Image: AD_4nXdBfI-5vS5Mg48NHaTCN5ncyddih1F1-meX...phxH60ns-w][Image: AD_4nXdV7e2d4vVx77NcZe2QdTLJOtoZ8KYMXOYA...phxH60ns-w][Image: AD_4nXd7h6T47hjBhZN_y4E3nkCnUcgsB3y3cG9w...phxH60ns-w]

[Image: AD_4nXdokDp9zWkXIkc6g6vcIzAEi-OCnhvEh8FQ...phxH60ns-w][Image: AD_4nXcB5hT0ZcTIn_OEGdLjiakdY3_kZ9U4fbUS...phxH60ns-w][Image: AD_4nXdlBCM2zJIb3VrpX0k-dToDc7Gn3O99asHB...phxH60ns-w]
[Image: AD_4nXe8NGQ0MoixmQkMEPEewGITHPeYdY9dYWuy...phxH60ns-w][Image: AD_4nXeMID0TC8KbywvDHfsHa4SJVxaZdKU0g8MZ...phxH60ns-w]
[Image: AD_4nXc4swF-xKc_xyGeglDWYc6rSdhk99uPOpNP...phxH60ns-w]

This might be off subject but I have some Ovestin cream. will this have any effect on breast growth if applyed to my male breast. I am also using PM

Hi Lotus, WOW, really impressive
Ian
Kiss

(21-07-2022, 04:54 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(15-07-2022, 04:39 PM)want2beme Wrote:  Hello!
I am new here but have always wanted breasts. I've been reading many threads and was wondering if the plan you had at the start of this thread has changed at all?

I would love to get started on the plan asap!

Hi, I used this plan. Additionally, there's other things to add that will help with breast growth and the formation of breast buds...aka: Terminal End Buds(T.E.B's) that will be shared at a later date.

Pueraria mirifica @ 500-1500pm (daily)
Progesterone cream-⅛ teaspoon per breast (3-4 times per week)
MSM 1-3g per day. antioxidant, taking msm facilitates a pro-breast growth pathway called STAT5, it's a protein synthesizer, Meaning it helps raise growth hormone.
Vitamin D3 & Calcium, helps with breast growing. If you take Calcium you need V-D3 to become more biologically active. Source vitamin D3 with organic olive oil. 
Melatonin (dosage varies per person), taking this is going after REM and Deep sleep stages (@ body healing), and other things. 
Reishi extract-follow manufacturers dosing guidelines, the higher the polysaccharides the stronger anti-androgen. Like this one below, it's organic and 35% polysaccharides. 

Technically, MSM stimulates the stat5 pathway which facilitates phosphorylation and the nuclear translocation and DNA binding...in other words it helps with breast growth. MSM also stimulates prolactin and enhances GH (growth hormone)lol. 

So I managed to read the last 40 pages of this thread...

Is this the latest endorsed info from Lotus? Like, there's so much talk about HMB and keytones, and aloe vera, bovine ovary and a billion other things. But they aren't in this list dated 2022.
Is there no consolidated list of everything Lotus recommends? Like, peoples minds change, and something she was excited for in 2020 might not be the case today.

I really wish the original post (post #1) was edited to maintain the latest opinion of the user. As it is, that post was last edited in 2013...

I understand you have leukemia Lotus, and I'm def not ungrateful for all the contributions. Wishing you the best.

Lotus said she changed her mind and thinks a breast topical protocol would fit best!

Lara followed it and she had good results  Smile  I am going through the protocol and I must say changes are slow (I am a cis female so I have to cycle it) but worth it!

Is that the dhea plus progesterone mix plus some other stuff we're talking about for the topical protocol that seems to work well?

Bingo Wink

Lotus, I hope you are doing better <3

[Image: AD_4nXfA_qPk6E2ZZhD0eJ06dS61LVQk1o50IESE...t_VEP_YPvg]
[Image: AD_4nXcNuX9fIR4Wf1E9PcHfWUUGHLikYyu4Ix2V...t_VEP_YPvg][Image: AD_4nXfD_k88h4o4gd-AtdefwZH9-qsHd_8m6oQT...t_VEP_YPvg]
[Image: AD_4nXfPo7SkQTfMtlpf11TXKv7yWH2ZEBhrRsUD...t_VEP_YPvg]

Hi BN, I've been wanting to stop by and let my good friends know what's going on and why I went silent. As most know I'm battling Leukemia… which has improved somewhat, which is good news. Additionally, I've been having severe migraines for sometime. I finally told my oncologist about them and she ordered an MRI brain scan. The results indicated I have brain lesions throughout my Brian. The lesions show up as white spots on the mri. Dr. Powers tells me the scans indicate (or presents) as a vascular issue… meaning I'm not getting enough blood to my brain causing those white parts to die off. This makes it very difficult for me to stay current and communicate with others. I think I can say I've had this “white matter disease” for a couple of years, or it's in the same timeline as when my CML leukemia was discovered. Yeah so, it's a crappy thing, most of my day is focused on dealing with the severe migraines, but the fatigue caused by both of these diseases kills my ambition to keep pushing on NBE/HRT discoveries. I'll stop for now, maybe later today I'll share new information I put together covering why taking PM leads to DVT (deep vein thrombosis) in some individuals. I do see a neurologist in October for further testing of potential diagnosis, (e.g. possibly having MS [multiple Sclerosis] or… I hate to even say it “vascular dementia”).

My boobs grew ½ an inch… making for a 53.5 in bust. Areolas are 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) on the right and 3 inches (7.6 cm) on the left. None of my issues are caused by NBE/HRT… Turns out inflammation causes many diseases like mine, lol I've been saying that for years.  Hug

[Image: AD_4nXfLWIicdqxaXN3yzf_6sLqBi-UWjJ4qXqTh...t_VEP_YPvg]

White Matter Disease
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/23018-white-matter-disease

[Image: AD_4nXfkqGwF0l0GXq2hSp1XT4SFASBaPqJNi6Iv...t_VEP_YPvg]

Hi Lotus,

Many thanks for any updates about yourself and any NBE and nutritional info that you share! 

Take care of yourself!

Hugs and healing to you,
Kay

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)