Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Breast project

(27-05-2024, 08:42 PM)Teddy Wrote:  Your breasts are really well developed and beautiful!
I'm not so sure about the finer details of Tanner stages, but my bet is that your breasts are either on stage 4 or 5. Please look at Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanner_scale
-Teddy

I would say a Tanner stage 4. About the same as mine, although I don't have such gorgeously large areolas even though my nipples are at least as large. How I envy those areolas and the overall beautful shape of MaleSise's breasts!

Greetings Smile
I've been gone for a while. I planned to do a new update at the end of June. Unfortunately, I lost my mom at the beginning of June. She neglected her health a lot and was stubborn, because she avoided regular check-ups and tests. The result was ultimately fatal. The cancer has developed into stage IV B. This should be a reminder to all of us to take more care of our own health. We cannot influence some situations, but there are situations we can and must influence, because there is only one life.

As for my feminization, I was on BO for a full year. BO did not affect the growth of the breasts as much as it affected the feminization of my body. Breasts grew, but with PM I had more breast growth.
Ultimately, I lost a lot of weight under my breasts, and my breasts themselves grew slightly. Visually it looks much better, bigger and more feminine Smile
Chest circumference: 110 cm (43 inches)
Under the chest: 91 cm (36 inches)
The body took on a beautiful hourglass shape.
The skin is very soft and silky.

I can feel the breasts themselves a lot, because they have become much heavier. I feel tension in my neck and in the upper part of my spine. I think I've passed the point where my breasts can no longer be hidden and are quite noticeable under a shirt.
I took the last BO capsule a month ago. But I still occasionally feel pain in my hips and in my breasts.
As for therapy, I am now on a long break. I want my body to rest a bit. At the end of September, I will start the three-month therapy again and it will be PM. The reason is that I still have a supply that needs to be used Big Grin

@Connie Thanks a lot Smile For now I only wear a bra at home.
@wInzIg316 Thank you Smile The breasts are more and more rounded and not so conical.

I am sending pictures below. I have a few pictures in my t-shirt and you can see how much my breasts are showing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The second part

The third part

Welcome back! And thanks for the new photos! As I’ve said before, your breasts are magnificent!

(23-07-2024, 04:31 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  The third part
:Welcome back and wow great boobs and areola are so nice and big  Smile

Hi,

Like you I also lost my mother on the 10th June, so may I send my condolances to you, stay strong.
Ian
Crying

Absolutely beautiful breasts!

I lost my mother many years ago so know the feeling, not nice at all, my condolences.

On the breast and feminisation front, you are clearly developing some really feminine breasts.

I'm quite jealous as thats my goal to feminise my body to using BO Smile

Keep up the good work once youve had a rest.

(23-07-2024, 04:31 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  The third part
Excellent progress . Good shape too  Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)