Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Breast project

@IanW55 @wee2er Thanks. Also my condolences to you. Mine died 10 days earlier, on June 1st Sad For me, there are periods of sadness, but also periods of strength. We have a time of getting used to it and we have to learn to live with a void in our life and in our heart.

@wInzIg316 @Ninja @huckleberrywine @wee2er Thanks for the compliments Smile
wee2er, even with gynecomastia, my breasts were more feminine in shape. By taking PM, and later switching to BO, the breasts additionally took on a female shape. The body is also feminine. Maybe one day I'll switch to HRT, but for now I'll make the most of PM and BO. Maybe those two have already maxed out and I won't witness any more progress. In that case, I will consider HRT.

There is no way you can hide those babies so what reaction's do you get from strangers?     They are beautiful BTW

@fartsalot Thank you Smile
Strangers don't react, not even on the beach. This is generally psychological in nature, because the brain does not perceive breasts on a man. And if the eyes notice it, then they probably suspect that I have "problems" with hormones, or I was overweight, etc... Personally, I don't hide my breasts, but I don't emphasize them either. On the other hand, some of my clothes, such as slightly wider t-shirts or shirts, do not highlight my breasts too much.
This red t-shirt has a slightly narrower cut, but it is still in my wardrobe and is often worn by me Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)