Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Help + My Experience

I'm 46M that has been lurking for some time but am looking for some advice/help.

Had gynecomastia during the early puberty years. Pretty sure I budded at the time because of how they projected, felt, and looked. I was very conscientious about them and would hide in an oversized shirt whenever I went swimming. Over time they didn't point out as much, but I've always had man boobs even at my skinniest. Later on in my teen years I discovered I secretly enjoyed wearing panties and bras and would do so quite frequently at home but never in public. Later in my 20s I accepted what I was comfortable with and began wearing panties full time but would only occasionally wear bras when the urge was strong. I prefer to stay male. I consider myself and under dresser rather than a cross dresser as wearing any other women's clothing doesn't do anything for me. I just want to be a male with breasts.

I've always fantasized about wanting breasts but as a male it never really dawned on me till I found this site late last year. I read all of the information that Lotus posted as well as many other's experiences and starting in March of this year I started my own herbal journey.

My daily regimen:
1500mg Swanson's Fenugreek (3 pills total 2 in the morning 1 in the late afternoon)
1620mg Swanson's Saw Palmetto (3 pills total 2 in the morning 1 in the late afternoon)
1729mg Swanson's Red Clover Blossom (2 pills in the morning)
4000IU Vitamin D (1 in the morning and 1 at lunch)
Multivitamin (1 in the morning)
Fish oil (1 in the morning)
Smokey Mountain Progesterone (1 pump spread evenly on breasts every morning after a shower)

Pre-herbal I used the bra that fits calculator and determined my size at the time was a 44a. I now show as a 44c but what bras I've tried tending to not fill the cup entirely but can do so easily in a 44b. I've been losing some weight the last few weeks, but my breasts still protrude and seem to look rounder and more natural now. My nipples have always protruded but were never really sensitive. Now they are now quite sensitive which my wife quite likes. My nipples have also gotten slightly wider and longer. My areola's have darkened a bit and have grown in circumference. My libido has noticeably tanked but I'm still able to get and maintain an erection.

My question is, is my regimen good or do I need to take more/less of what I'm doing? I know it is a long process, but I wanted to make sure what I'm taking is the correct route. There are some days where my breasts feel heavy and ache a bit, and others where I don't feel anything but my nipples. My shirts fit different now and I notice quite often while walking without thinking about it the subtle feeling of the bounce that I only felt before when using stairs.

Pics are what they look like today. Am I just wishful thinking or am I just rocking some fat moobs?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello, and welcome- I'm new also, and only recently started with herbals (for now- I already know I don't intend to restrict myself to herbals unless I'm scared away from E). 

Whatever you have going on, looks good to me.  Unlike you, I (much to my disappointment at the time) never had puffy nipples as an adolescent.  Now I'm, well, older than you, on the large side (I was a very skinny kid but oh not now) and I go through this with myself every damn day since joining this site.  'Are they fat?  Are they more?  OMG yes they're more I just know it'... (ten minutes later)  'Fat!  Fat!  It's all just damn fat dammit!'  Which I then moderate by reminding myself that fat doesn't always have to deposit itself where mine has, and an A-cup (my own measurements) is still an A-cup and I should be thankful, fatty tissue or not.

It comes down to I am never quite sure if I'm examining myself correctly, or not.  Doing the textbook palpation test, moving my fingers inward from each side (with the arm on that side I'm testing raised over my head, and lotion/oil helps IMO to help the fingers glide), I do kinda feel some sort of firmness.  Not as firm as I imagine it ought to be maybe, but some kind of firmness nevertheless.  Regardless of how we think our breasts-to-be look, or our own self-doubts,. that's the only objective DIY metric that I know of.  And I want more- and I want some tenderness to let me know something's going on.  By your own description (sometimes ache) it sounds as if you've got something going on. 

I wonder how much an adolescent past history of gyne plays in developing it in later years?

I don't doubt that I have breast tissue. If I palpate the tissue around my breasts either with an arm over my head or while laying down, I can feel the difference with dense tissue that projects out from the edge of my areola about 1-1.5 inches. It really becomes more apparent if I pull my arms back and they stick out.

For the others, I've been thinking about adding a daily MSM and DHEA to my regimen. Is this a good idea or will it inhibit what I already have going?

I followed Lotus' recommendation on MSM and I also take DHEA. I have noticed an increase in breast tissue since adding both. It's hard to say if that is just the natural progression of my regimen or if they made a difference. I have taken the position of, "of it doesn't hurt, it's worth adding and trying", these other things. 

I was taking BO and decided to try PM. I noticed a definite increase in breast tissue when I switched to PM. I am enjoying both body changes and breast changes and wish there was one magical pill that did both. Since there isn't I have been alternating between BO and PM. I do 4 weeks with one week off and then 4 weeks of the other. When I started alternating is when I noticed the changes mote. 

Hope this helps!

Is that DHEA by mouth, Brianna?  I bought some tablets on my last Walmart run, but was unsure if I really just needed to be doing it topical.  I've gotten rather paranoid about inadvertently creating more testosterone.

DHEA is involved in the hormone pathway.
From a graph I have here, it gets converted to either androstenediol or androstenedione.
Either of those get converted to Testosterone, and then therefore either DHT or to estrogens.

So, it seems maybe that's the mechanism - more DHEA gets you more test, and if you can push the extra test into estrogen, it should have pro-breast effect.
I think that's what Lotus was using as a hypothesis.

When done topically on breasts, DHEA boosts three our of four estrogens locally. (Estrone, estradiol and estriol.) I'm not sure if this effect happens only when a female hormone balance is already present, or if it works like that regardless. With already present female hormone balance, its guaranteed to do exactly that. It should be used along with bioidentical progesterone for balance and healthy breast development. (Either cream or gel from capsules.)

DHEA can turn into a plethora of hormones. Taken orally it will boost both testosterone and estrogens and it might give quite decent boost to IGF-1 levels. This might not be beneficial for feminising effects due to boosting T, so I would steer clear of oral DHEA. There are links and quotes from scientific studies on DHEA in Lotus's thread and I have some information which hasn't been posted in that thread yet, I'm planning to share some time when I remember.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)