Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Fenugreek and Nipple Sensation

I thought I'd update. I've read elsewhere here that too much FG can possibly be counterproductive, if I remember right maybe especially before budding. So I've halved my dosage, or close to it, following I believe it is Lotus's recommendation of no more than 500-600 mg thrice daily (I had been doing 1000mg thrice daily).

My nipples don't seem to be as fun on the reduced dose. Not as much engorgement and the sensitivity is down. 

That's just my observation, in line with this thread. It's not meant to be a bad thing- I want buds, and if 1500-1800mg/day is more conducive than 3000mg/day, I'm good with that.

There is another thread on here somewhere that talks about nipple sensation, but in essence you can increase sensitivity through nipple stimulation. However, it takes a long time as in a year or more likely more, frequency like lots of and consistency doing it as much as you can.
Ok, might take a long time but it sure would be a great ride along the way Smile
Good luck

Hi everyone,  i want to boost and grow my breasts with fenugreek. I found some fenugreek capsule (image attached). Please help me, what should i do.
Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well I'm taking fennel along with my fenugreek, but I don't know about the rest of the ingredients.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)