Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

HT's HRT

Hi Mashtenn, I hope you're doing well. Hug

I've developed quite a bit of projection, especially left breast has been catching up a lot lately. I know by now that bovine ovary does a lot of projection, lactation is another key to it and I think Lotus's topical protocol is like rocket fuel to rocket boobs. Big Grin The way DHEA repairs what ever is missing from the breast tissue and the way it deals with local estrogen levels is fantastic.

Progesterone cycling seems to work in peculiar way with lactation, it seems that I go drier when Prog is up and then produce more when it goes down. It makes sense as topical progesterone keeps prolactin levels in check. Does it make development better, that I do not know, but stop and go method has worked on me before so I'm not complaining, I'll keep on doing it like this for now and see how it goes.

I took some photos this morning, I guess this is more like a timeline update for thirty nine months.

[Image: 25-9-24-3.jpg][Image: 25-9-24-2.jpg]

I'm really glad how my left breast is catching up with projection. Seems that aimed massage and dermarolling and using slightly more topicals on left is helping out quite a bit. Soon I'll have to work on my right to get side fullness to match left I guess. Big Grin But then again, they're sisters, not twins. Wink

That's some amazing and beautiful growth! They've definitely filled in nicely.

Thank you. Hug 

Something I forgot to mention earlier, I have been now five months on DMSO, six months on Vitex & EPO, seven months on Volufiline, three months dermarolling, two months pumping & milk thistle & higher GABA, one month on topical D3, month and half on Caynne with Bovine Ovary and two months on slightly lower estrogen and two months on higher dose of micronised DHEA. 

I can safely say at this point that each change and addition has been helpful. Right now I'm excited what Bica can do, I'm feeling surprisingly good mentally. My mood has generally improved and my breasts are growing so fast right now, this might end up reaching near my previous record from year ago if this keeps on going.

Right now I wish to not change anything at all. The BO dosage I might drop a bit. Its obvious how its effects are the same, perhaps sligtly faster than before, but there's not much difference between 1800mg to 2300mg dose. I might go back down a bit just to make my stock last longer. Time is the best multiplier anyway and topicals are right now doing amazing job on their own already. Besides I think I'm getting the benefit of bovine ovary locally as part of the cayenne extract.

I would already want to call Bovine Ovary vodka as great idea which works, but I'll wait to hit 40th month so I have some more time on it.

My plan right now is to stock up and keep my program as it is for at least four months more. I already have almost everything for it, except for one new experiment and that is Red Clover extract.

I wonder about the cumulative effect of Volufiline, is it really happening? I've had other changes since which have made a huge difference, but Volufiline is subtle, I wonder if its still building up like the study done on it was suggesting? Time will tell, I got four bottles more on the way, the small ones from Yesstyle. I got lucky with -49% discount and ordered twice so it'll last. I've counted one bottle to last for approximately 22 days on ten drop dose.

(9 hours ago)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I took some photos this morning, I guess this is more like a timeline update for thirty nine months.

[Image: 25-9-24-3.jpg][Image: 25-9-24-2.jpg]

I'm really glad how my left breast is catching up with projection. Seems that aimed massage and dermarolling and using slightly more topicals on left is helping out quite a bit. Soon I'll have to work on my right to get side fullness to match left I guess. Big Grin But then again, they're sisters, not twins. Wink
You have absolutely gorgeous  Boobs areola  and nipples to die for. Such a lucky girl Wow !!!!! Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)