Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Project X (hrt)

(11-09-2024, 07:50 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm so sorry for your health battle, its so unfair and horrible that you have to deal with it.  Sad At least you're really keeping up positive thoughts and posts lately, that's awesome. No time to get depressed but to soldier on when life goes rough. Hug

Thanks for posting all info about the topical protocol, I'm going to save all that to my notes. I noticed you mention that cycling progesterone might not be a good idea and suggested to take it every other day? What is this idea based on? Other than obvious stable levels being a good idea in general. 

I'm curious, because I've just done third 15/15 day cycle on progesterone and I have only noticed a very positive change since I started this. The only reason is to be able to afford some prog and this I can manage, but would you suggest every other day being a better method? I've been doing fine even when I'm not on progesterone from capsules, but then again, I've had progesterone cream on topical program daily and I'm on BO which might contain quite a lot of progesterone itself, and then there's Vitex which is supposed to help with progesterone levels. I wonder if this is cancelling out what ever negatives 15/15 cycle might have?

Lara, if I haven't misunderstood Lotus's suggestions... should we do one day of PC + DHEA and the next day E + DHEA?

Hi SweetO, I've been doing both daily, but prog from capsules in a 15/15 cycle. I've thought to do that every other day and see how it works. Right now I'm switching blockers which is messing my moods up a bit so I will wait that out before making more changes. But the idea is interesting as Prog has fast half life. I know when I'm off of (most of) it, my prolactin goes way higher which is kinda interesting as I tend to benefit from that quite a bit.

Anyway its an interesting idea worth a try.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)